Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 246|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Poll] Kimmy's role

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-3 02:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by iFaust at 2018-11-3 05:23 PM

I've been playing rank for a while now and have noticed Kimmy's being picked here and there. Even though Kimmy is considered both a Marksman and a Mage, where does she really stand in terms of team position?

Should she be considered a marksman and have another mage for the team or should she be considered as a mage and have another marksman?

Edit: I think there is some misunderstanding here, I AM NOT THE ONE PLAYING AS KIMMY, IN FACT, I DO NOT HAVE HER.

My question is about which ROLE should she be considered as in your team composition.
If someone in your team picks her, do you still pick another mage or another marksman.OR pick another role since Kimmy is strong enough to fill both roles in a team.

Post time 2018-11-3 02:48 PM | Show all posts
if you are good player you make kimmy mage thats all
Post time 2018-11-3 03:44 PM | Show all posts
If you pro play her as a mage.
You have to aim properly.
Post time 2018-11-3 03:49 PM | Show all posts
play her as mage easier
 Author| Post time 2018-11-3 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by iFaust at 2018-11-3 05:22 PM
BD007 replied at 2018-11-3 03:44 PM
If you pro play her as a mage.
You have to aim properly.

I'm not talking about piloting Kimmy.
I'm talking about a situation where someone in your team picks a Kimmy, how would you balance the whole team?

For example, if someone picks Kimmy, is it good to pick another mage such as Aurora, Alice, Valir, ect or should you pick Hanabi/Karrie/Claude (MMs)or pick neither and get another role since Kimmy is strong enough to be considered both and another marksman or mage isn't really needed.
Post time 2018-11-3 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-11-3 06:34 PM

Even she is marksman priority role, she still as magical dmg hero (as mage) in your composition. So, if your team already has 1 magic hero, you no need to pick her. (u can pick her as long as your team have 1 physical hero)

You also still can pick her even your team already has one mm (depend) because she gameplay totally different than other mm.

Hmmm... They didnt read carefully your thread.

Post time 2018-11-3 07:20 PM | Show all posts
i cant directly answer that..but i think shes more on the mage side of play, her basic attack is not super strong so yeah she relies on her magical damage
Post time 2018-11-3 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dionizme at 2018-11-3 10:33 PM

her damage is keep shooting , in moba , heroes that has the highest DPS usually are marksmen, just that she can purchase magic damage items for her skills.

So question: is she a mage or a marksman?
If youre telling me she deals magic damage more therefore she is mage ,

so dont pick any mages when your team pick karina or gusion =D

kindly look at their role , usually the first role is the main role like roger is fighter if u use roger as mm.. SMH!
 Author| Post time 2018-11-4 12:20 AM | Show all posts
dionizme replied at 2018-11-3 10:27 PM
her damage is keep shooting , in moba , heroes that has the highest DPS usually are marksmen, just t ...

Kimmy's role in-game states: Marksman/Mage
Post time 2018-11-4 12:29 AM | Show all posts
iFaust replied at 2018-11-3 05:16 PM
I'm not talking about piloting Kimmy.
I'm talking about a situation where someone in your team pick ...

If my team pick kimmy as a mage, i would still go for mm.
If that's what you are asking.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-22 12:49 AM GMT+8