Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 539|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Archived & Unclassified] Picking gata

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-29 09:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
When i was playing rank my teamate show gata i tried to switch gata but we can,t switch gata and after he was the last pick he can,t not pick gata until the time run out
Post time 2018-10-29 09:46 PM | Show all posts
That's weird, this tends to happen if you also selected the hero whilst trying to switch the same hero of another player in another slot. If this wasn't the case, please do report it on our customer service in-game and evidences would be appreciated as this will help. Thanks!
Post time 2018-10-29 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Another case is that Your teammate probably doesn't have Gatotkaca because he was pretending he has him and was trolling. Idk either what roles you play while trying switch Gato with someone else. I remember I picked kagura for someone else and they tricked me last year.
Post time 2018-10-30 01:08 AM | Show all posts
SushiMaster replied at 2018-10-29 11:04 PM
Another case is that Your teammate probably doesn't have Gatotkaca because he was pretending he has  ...

I think he meant that it was already displayed that he wanted to play Gatot, meaning, he has the hero since it was displayed but he cant seem to press the "Switch Button" right beside the name I guess. Switching wont work anyways and wont be displayed if he/she doesn't have the hero.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-16 01:56 AM GMT+8