Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2581|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Single Role vs Hybrid Role

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-21 10:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by WtripleO at 2018-10-24 09:05 PM

44581738_159683091650814_7469192601577455616_n.png
Single Role

In the Land Of Dawn, Heroes often master their profession yet some choose to have multiple professions such as Assassin,Support,Tank,Marksman,etc. Knowing this, there are heroes who highly excell at a certain task thanks to their role in the Land Of Dawn. These heroes who excell in a single role often are considered to be a niche hero wherein they are good for certain points of the game at the same time they also can get countered easily due to their predictability but these roles shine depending on the situation of the game.

Master a hero with single role..

Mastering a hero with a single role immediately dictates your game style and how you play the game. Most often than not you'd find yourself being comfortable with the types of hero that has this same role because its more or less your personality and play style. If you find it hard to identify you can try our aptitude test to find out which role suites you. Mastering a single role also forces you out into a niche specific role within the team wherein if you usually play in a group of friends and you master the tank role its a given that amongst your friends you'd be the sacrifice to lead them towards victory... Or defeat... But this doesnt mean you can't master other roles, it just means that you are more proffecient with it.

How your role can shine amongst your team...

As a player who is profficient in the said role, be it an assassin,tank,marksman,mage,etc. you are often being looked up to or looked down upon depending on your performance. Yet these results differ each game because in each game there would always be a shining moment for every player, that moment where you finally get your maniac or savage or maybe that game changing moment where you carried your team to victory. Which is why in Mobile Legends, mastering a role is vital to be a top player/group at the same time you must also understand how other roles work.

Post time 2018-10-27 10:06 AM | Show all posts
I personally play like almost "All Role" cause I try to play with almost all hero. At least at a standard where I won't feed. Cause you know like some selfish player that will just pick their favourite hero whatever happens. It's just annoying lol.
It's true though, when u played like 200+ match or more with a specific role, your play style are likely different. Maybe categorized "Advanced" more than "Newbie".
Post time 2018-10-29 03:48 PM | Show all posts
WTripleo Your signature GIF is From an anime right? Su Mucheng her name ( I guess)
 Author| Post time 2018-10-29 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Really replied at 2018-10-29 03:48 PM
WTripleo Your signature GIF is From an anime right? Su Mucheng her name ( I guess)

Yes thats correct and its from a chinese inspired anime(Quan Zhi Gao Shou) English:King's Avatar
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-22 12:33 AM GMT+8