Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 384|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

VEXANA, NANA, AND PHARSA SKINS

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-15 07:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
MLBB PLEASE RELEASE NEW SKINS FOR VEXANA
Vexana ONLY HAS ONE FOR PURCHASE RIGHT NOW! I understand she had one limited edition skin last season but that needs to stop happening with every single skin release, limited edition skins need to happen for holidays and regular skin sales need to happen for the champions and stay available! I didn’t get a chance to get Vexanas skin last season which leaves me with ONE skin for purchase and it’s a boring skin.

Nana has a decent amount of skins but the champions i am always seeing get skins are never support or mage champions, it’s rare you release skins for NaNa and even rarer for Vexana and PHARSA.

PHARSA is another one who is not getting the attention she deserves, all three of these champions are my mains and I have spent well over a thousand dollars on merchandise from in game so if you’d like to continue seeing my business then please release more skins for these 3 champions.

Post time 2018-10-16 05:36 AM | Show all posts
Nana honestly has a ton of skins and she doesnt need any skin..vexna and pharsa both need attention ye
Post time 2018-10-15 08:59 PM | Show all posts
There are a lot of heroes who deserves skins more than them. Vexana and Nana got a new skin lately and for Pharsa I'll have to agree but sadly they usually release if a hero is either got lots of skin ideas suggested by many or probably due to fame of use.
Post time 2018-10-15 11:12 PM | Show all posts
DIGGIE :"""""
Post time 2018-10-16 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Vexana Epic skin should not be time limited... I don't know with the devs...
Post time 2018-10-16 04:11 PM | Show all posts
we have an angry customer here... please help him!

by the way , pharsa's pea* skin is cool, aint?
Post time 2018-10-16 11:41 PM | Show all posts
... Nana have bunch of skins, just imagine Diggie, Ruby and Bane. Though yes, Vexana and Pharsa needs attention as well but AFTER other heroes who deserves it more, in my opinion.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-14 10:23 PM GMT+8