Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 308|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Hanabi's passive and skill one need nerf

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-11 01:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Zapper9 at 2018-10-11 01:48 PM

Hanabi's skill one have lifesteal and her passive have life steal,shield and movement speed.This passive make her overpower.I tried to counter enemy hanabi with deadly blade.Deadly blade item reduce enemy's  life steal.But this item useless when i meet hanabi.I can counter other enemies marksmans with deadly blade and necklace of durance.But both of hanabi's passive and skill one have life steal and even deadly blade can't counter her.Other enemies marksmans are not like that.She is really OP.Need a nerf her passive and skill one.
Post time 2018-10-11 02:17 PM | Show all posts
kids begun to cry and now nab devs will over nerf her and another ruined hero lol
Post time 2018-10-11 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Ya she's most picked right nw. Also you forgot to mention the CC immune passive which makes her best mm nw. Can you show us a vidclips how deadly blade doesn't work on here, for we need more infk to verify the bug. Ya she needs a little nerf ,not much tho. For suggestion, plz submit to our CS in-game > suggestions. Ty
Post time 2018-10-11 02:24 PM | Show all posts
her passive is good for tank heroes
Post time 2018-10-11 02:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
but she just got buffed
Post time 2018-10-11 04:33 PM | Show all posts
no need to nerf her passive and skill
Post time 2018-10-11 05:29 PM | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-10-11 02:17 PM
kids begun to cry and now nab devs will over nerf her and another ruined hero lol

hahahahahahaha and it reminds me there were a post about johnson ultimate should have an alert in map or sound to tell enemy , im coming!!
Post time 2018-10-11 06:02 PM | Show all posts
pity Hanabi, she just got buffed. This is her time to shine,she so underrated before. if devs nerf her after this, probably she will forever dead. Lmao
Post time 2018-10-11 08:16 PM | Show all posts
I don't think she needs any nerf. I think she is balanced the way she is. I play her and i play against her. The passive is not such a big deal cuz the shield you get from it is kinda low, based on her hp. She can counter only one spell and then no spell immunity and no speed bonus. She doens't have good mobility that is why they buffed the passive. Personally i think she is a good hero but definitely not OP. I think Claude is far more annoying and he is picked and banned far more.
Post time 2018-10-12 12:00 AM | Show all posts
I agree. She is already strong before. I have played her many times before she got buffs. It's hard to counter her with CC especially if her team has Diggie or Lolita that can give her extra shield. Hanabi is more annoying than Claude in teamfight. There are other forgotten mm that actually needs buffs like Layla and Miya.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-22 09:39 AM GMT+8