Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 204|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Request] I need back weaken spell

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-9 08:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Zapper9 at 2018-10-9 09:46 PM

I use fighter role and weaken spell is really useful for me before.I use weaken spell when i take Jawhead,Bane,Lapu lapu,Zilong.Weaken spell is really useful for me.I really like this spell.Weaken spell help to easy catch enemies and really good spell.But when removed weaken spell,I hard to play fighter role and i lose many of rank,classic and hard to reach high rank.I really unhappy and can't enjoy in game.So please bring back weaken spell
Post time 2018-10-14 12:15 PM | Show all posts
I am basically a Miya Player, and I really miss Weaken spell. It could easily turn Miya into a far better assassin than many. I hope the developers will bring this spell back, because clearly anything else now seems useless. I am currently using teleportation, and maybe the only one who uses that.
Post time 2018-10-11 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Tank + Blade Armor + Weaken in Brawl mode. Yes I miss the spell,
Post time 2018-10-9 09:10 PM | Show all posts
sorry to hear that. :c
However, i think other spells also useful for fighters. Just need to adapt with them. :3

Comments

No thank.Weaken is my battle spell style.Ihave my own style.I use weaken spell not only for fighters.I also use other roles too.  Post time 2018-10-9 09:41 PM
Post time 2018-10-9 09:10 PM | Show all posts
I used to use iron will a lot too. but now i guess we just have to learn a new fighting style. if catching your enemies is what you like. You can try sprint, petrify, flicker, or retribution
 Author| Post time 2018-10-9 09:36 PM | Show all posts
I just really need weaken spell.Please bring back.Please developers
Post time 2018-10-9 10:44 PM | Show all posts
I cannot say anything about weaken spell cause I never use that spell.
Post time 2018-10-10 07:03 PM | Show all posts
I don't get it. Why did they remove the old spells ? why not just add two more. They changed iron wall to vengeance and they changed weaken ( which was a very good spell ) to ward ( which is a very useless spell ) Why don't let it have more variety. I kinda  miss the weaken spell too.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-15 01:23 AM GMT+8