Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 331|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Complaint] This game ***

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-7 12:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2018-10-8 05:26 PM

I see this game use just MOD MENIU and HACK online...
This abouse need just report on the APK MOD
Its * game   and also ints just HACK mods
ALL player ar fouls with items build here.
ITS fake game...
DONT PAY IT
All players USE mods  Cheaters   can not believe??  LOOK YOUTUBE hacks for this  game..
100%  MORE HACKERS Then PLAYERS>?.   THINK    ..
this game ITS DEAD ..   FROM STEP   YOU SEE   you are stop it ..  IF YOU TREY UP ON RANK OR LVL UP//
its  MOD GAME apk WITH mod meniu HE WATCH YOR MOD  /
its FAKE GAME .. hes JUST FOR USE MODS  TO THINK YOU ARE week..
this GAME ITS REPORTED ALSO ON Google PLAY soon its OUT  .   HE SELLL GAME ALSO hack SAME TIME ON web SITE    . do not charge OR PLAY IT.
this game ITS VERY FAKE
Do not baliverne  mi? LOOK YOUTUBE MODS  hack from, this game!!\
ITS fake game .EASY TO HACK IT
GAME GUARDIAN APK its mos he use   LOOK YOUTUBE

wtfk this game need suport for APK Hack not new hero.. this game sell mach bether hack then sell the DIAMONDS
[tr][/tr]

Post time 2018-10-7 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Hello, kindly report it into CS in-game regarding hacking tools.  thanks :3
May god bless your day.

Comments

No, blue. Ez, become mod. XD  Post time 2018-10-7 03:11 PM
umu! aye :3  Post time 2018-10-7 03:01 PM
WOW you are mod againn yay! :D  Post time 2018-10-7 11:01 AM
Post time 2018-10-7 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Write in YouTube APK bot working 100% tested, APK bot mobile legends october 6
Post time 2018-10-7 06:14 AM | Show all posts
Hello Marius1980,
all games has Hack for sure,
every single person in the world make hack to exploit the game to make it business.
you wont get it untill you are the creator of the hack and they sell it for money.
then the Game creater ban the player who use hack for unfair gameplay.
so, make it simple.

Every ill have an medicine,
every virus has an antivirus,
every game has a hack,
every hacker will be ban.
every bug has to be fix.

why dont you report them on using hack or something.
you can predict the future buddy
Post time 2018-10-7 10:57 AM | Show all posts
1. Every games suffer the same thing. It just this ML games getting so popular lately so that alot of hacker take their eye to this one & make many hack tool to sell.
2. Every hack use weakness in the programming to exploit the game. & every weakness found will get a fix. It only a matter of time when the fix is implemented. It can be short time or it can be long time.
3. Every act will hav consequence & u all have to realize it. For Monton, to long fix will makes player running away. For player, using hack will get banned.
4. Its free games, if we like it we can play it. Then its a game, something for us to enjoy & hav fun. If we dont have fun, just find other games, but u ll surprise how its all the same to other games.
Post time 2018-10-7 11:00 AM | Show all posts
5.8k likes.  jesus.  yeah, i wish they'd put more time into stopping the hacks too.  i've put a lot of time, effort, and even $ into the game.  additionally, i have never cheated in this game, and it sucks like hell to know some of my losses are from players using hacks.  i've already mentioned a few in another thread that i've noticed from this season.
Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 11.58.46 AM.png
Post time 2018-10-7 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Go play flappy bird , its fair only you vs your patience
Post time 2018-10-7 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Star2Dust at 2018-10-7 08:34 PM

I really really think there needs to be a vetting process before a player is given Rank stars after victory games.
The vetting period needs to allow game developers/moderators time to use tools to determine if the game has been manipulated by hacks/cheats, etc.

I've met so many players that hack / cheat now but i couldn't be bothered reporting every single game and player!

Also, how is an 'average' or 'newish' type of player supposed to recognise cheats / hacks, etc if they don't know what normal behaviour is supposed to be in the first place?

That's crazy!

Either implement a vetting system process before victory/defeat Stars are awarded
OR
Allow every player to cheat using mods, bots, etc.

Otherwise.... where is the logic and fairness in this game? Especially to those players who PAY money for content (diamonds, skins, etc)?

What happened to human beings playing games for the enjoyment of a brain challenge? :(
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-22 10:15 AM GMT+8