Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 574|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Poll] Which heroes currently do you think are the most overrated and underrated?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-6 02:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Laine at 2018-10-6 03:21 PM

I'm currently only at Epic III so I'm not sure what's it like above legend and mythic.
But this is just my opinion.

OVERRATED HEREOS
1. Lunox - Always banned in SEA
I don't understand why is she always banned in draft pick I guess its because that she used to have bugs that allows her to deal extremely high damage to tanks but those were already fixed..

Other than her spammable 2nd skill which is an anti-tank missile. She don't have any skills that benefits her... Not much mobility other than that light ulti which still will take some time for her to be able to convert and use and is actually slow af. And also try engaging her at a vulnerable area like in the jungle and make her waste her light ulti and you can see how easy it is to chase her @ss and kill her easily.
Any Assassins or any CC can kill her easily tbh.

2. Fanny - People always use her thinking she can carry a whole game.

Yes no doubt she has insane mobility and high damage and alot of top players play her. But honestly, that's only because most of the time.. She is being played in a premade team where you have teammates helping her to gain as much exp and gold as possible thus making her fed and able to one shot combo everyone. And also tankers diving in the turret so she can go for the kill.

While in solo que, no matter how good you are.. If your teammates are feeding the enemies.. You will probably have 80% chance of losing the game.
Because as long as you are even level and gold with a Fanny. One precise stun on her and she's dead.

Oh and also the jungle nerf makes it harder to her to farm.

3. Selena - Always banned in SEA

Same case as Fanny, good in a good team but horrible when solo que with a bad team. I honestly don't know why is she banned or why is she even considered OP from the start. Her stun is predictable and easy to dodge.. Yes her stun was 4 secs long(Now 3 secs?) when she stuns you from far distance.  But other than that, she's just a high burst damage Assassin aiming to kill squishies.

Overall to me she is just annoying to deal with but definitely not ban worthy.

UNDERRATED HEROES
1. Tigreal - His ulti buff actually made him really good.

Though you can still escape from his ulti if you are really fast. But if you are good enough, you can stun 3 enemies along with skill 2 displacement skill to buy more time preventing them from reacting back, leading to all of them being killed by your team. Though his passive is sh*t now. He is still quite tanky in my opinion.

2. Aurora - I think she is one of the best mage and also a good counter to ALOT of heroes.

I think she recently got a buff which explains why her damage is higher now just like Eudora. I've seen Eudora being picked more often because of the one shot combo. But Aurora can one shot combo heroes as well. It's just that you might need to put slightly a little more effort with her than Eudora.
Other than a one shot combo, she is also good because of the following reasons
1. CC the whole entire enemy team while hiding at a fair distance or in a bush which can allow your team to wipe them out.
2. Disrupt these heroes ultimate skills - Akai, Odette, Claude, Pharsa
3. She is scary enough to make Fanny players think twice about diving as long as you have charged up your freeze bar and you have a burst hero or another CC hero with you.

3. Alucard - I don't know why people think he is weak. He's definitely not.

People like to look down on Alucard due to the fact that he is not a braindead hero and that not many people know how to use him which leads to a feeding Alucard.
I have encountered enough good Alucard to know that he can be just as dangerous as many other "OP" heroes. Try fighting a really fed Alucard in a 1v3 style and you will see that even with CC. He can still take at least 2 of your teammates down or maybe even a triple kill.
The problem with him is that in early game, you can't just dived into any fight and expect a kill. You have to play him like an Assassin, you have to know when it is okay to go for the kill.  

But once you become really fed, you can pretty much 1v1 or 1v2 anyone easily and that is of course if you know what you are doing and not blindly diving in at any moment for a kill.

Bottom line is that you have to really use your brain in order to play Alucard well.
Anyways, this my opinion on which heroes are overrated and underrated.

What are yours?

Post time 2018-10-7 03:40 AM | Show all posts
lel. No one thinks Fanny can carry a game if all of her teammates are feeding. Just like every other hero. You're just being delusional and bias. Also, Alucard is not underpowered because he can 1v1 anyone when he's very fed? WTF are you smoking? Anyone can 1v1 anyone easily when they're fed.

Here's the real test of whether a hero is overrated or underrated.
Compare a fed Alucard to a fed Fanny. Same skill level, both top-tier of their items, etc. Let's see who is harder to kill.
Post time 2018-10-8 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Laine replied at 2018-10-7 08:57 AM
Like I said my opinion, I could care less if you think otherwise. Alucard is STRONG, but underestim ...

Once again, delusional if you think I'm trying to convince YOU. Fannynuub is indeed that OP. The only thing people overestimate her as is the skill level required to play her. The reason why I call her Fannuub is because she is much easier to play than what her mains say and her OP state does not justify her difficulty level. Just swing back and forth and build full tank and you can still 1v3 or when fed, 1v5 people. Yes, I played her and dominated games after my 6th time playing her.
Now if she was nerfed to a point where she's squishy enough to get killed when CCed, she'd be less OP.
Post time 2018-10-6 03:13 PM | Show all posts
i agree with this list, fanny can solo carry but not in situations where a enemy team is decent. in epic games from my experience shes kinda strong tho..but legend + should be able to deal with her, selena is overrated af actually, and lunox is kinda broken but all she can do is locking on a single target so in teamfights u can kinda avoid her
Post time 2018-10-6 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by VeRonsky147 at 2018-10-6 03:17 PM

Hmm for me Diggie and Hanabi are underrated

Why Diggie? Well. Diggie's capability to make his teammates immune to cc, to pull back enemies and to harass lanes and gate lane advantage specially early game for me is pretty overlooked most of the time. His ulti (+timing) is very crucial in teamfights specially against heavy cc lineup.
Everyone wants to play carries and get kills and less people are playing supports specially in low ranks.  

Author| Post time 2018-10-6 03:24 PM | Show all posts
VeRonsky147 replied at 2018-10-6 03:16 PM
Hmm for me Diggie and Hanabi are underrated

Why Diggie? Well. Diggie's capability to make his teamm ...

Oh yes Diggie, have not been seeing this owl in rank matches lately. I think he is being overshadowed by that overrated support that is seen as the only support in everyone's eyes AKA ANGELA.
 Author| Post time 2018-10-6 03:25 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-6 03:13 PM
i agree with this list, fanny can solo carry but not in situations where a enemy team is decent. in  ...

Probably because people in Epic still have no idea how to deal with her but honestly. Other than being a nuisance, I don't really see her as a threat in epic. Probably because I like to main heavy CC heroes lol
Post time 2018-10-6 05:37 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-10-6 03:13 PM
i agree with this list, fanny can solo carry but not in situations where a enemy team is decent. in  ...

haha, you guys need to play on the asian server.  i have played numerous fannies that could pretty much go 5 v 1 and win.

as for selena, she's my main.  i feel like i can be pretty brutal with her sometimes, but she's worthless in the hands of someone who doesn't know how to play her; or, as mentioned, on a team where the other 4 people are garbage.
Post time 2018-10-6 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Pharsa is overrated in Brawl. I play with pharsa team and she is a burden because she need to stand still in battle.
Post time 2018-10-6 05:54 PM | Show all posts
I'm just here to protect my Alutard.. other trash I don't give 2 shoes...

https://youtu.be/wRjKOmA3I2k

https://youtu.be/ngSltxG_ZBU

Screenshot_20181006-042628.png
 Author| Post time 2018-10-6 05:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Laine at 2018-10-6 06:01 PM
deathly replied at 2018-10-6 05:37 PM
haha, you guys need to play on the asian server.  i have played numerous fannies that could pretty ...

I'm from SEA server. I have encountered some legit pro Fanny players that have GODlike reflexes, precise finger muscle memory and expensive @ss internet, they would not stop cabling and I can't find the perfect time to stun them. Those are what I would call a legit insane pro Fanny players kinda like Mikasa but the chances of me encountering them are like really low though. Maybe cause I'm only in Epic III

But what I'm talking about is those decent Fanny players where they would dominate our whole team during mid game only because of how fed they are due to their team letting them last hitting minions/jungle monsters/heroes. I've encountered those alot. But usually once it hits late game or if it does hit late game.. They aren't that OP anymore and easy to get rid of.
 Author| Post time 2018-10-6 06:00 PM | Show all posts
Makhikoi replied at 2018-10-6 05:40 PM
Pharsa is overrated in Brawl. I play with pharsa team and she is a burden because she need to stand  ...

Didn't she get a nerf on her ultimate CD though? In brawl
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-15 01:13 AM GMT+8