Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 226|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] NERF SELENA (DAMAGE OR COOLDOWN ON SKILL)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-6 10:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
SELENA is a monster in early game literally early game from first minute to 6 minute the reason she is so overpowered early because of her fast cooldown and also huge damage early game even tanks cant hold her early which is too unbalance ingame she can even dive in and out in level 2 yes she is an assasin but its too much for an early game for her domination she needs to be balance...
Post time 2018-10-6 11:44 AM | Show all posts
as a Selena main (who doesn't ever get to play her in Ranked anymore), I think that if you play with her and learn her skills, she is easier to counter.  I also think that like Gusion, people cannot be instantly good with her.  It takes some time and skill.  I stink with a lot of heroes, but I instantly liked her and have now amassed 200+ games.  If she were nerfed too hard I would lose my main, which would suck.  Additionally, there are others that are OP early game.  Fanny, for one.  
Post time 2018-10-6 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Selena is really powerful at early game.That is the reason she is one of the most banned hero in mlbb right now.
Perhaps a bit nerf on her cd and damage would make her bearable.
Post time 2018-10-6 06:24 PM | Show all posts
why would you nerf her cd she is assasin look other assasins they all got low cd skill  selena dont have immune her combo is slow so if you dont have that stun which stun is less while you moving to the target you are dead selena selena if miss the stun she cant attack then she clear lanes slow her farming is slow  try to dogde her stun and you are in safe watch for gang and all ez
 Author| Post time 2018-10-6 08:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by jingasenpai at 2018-10-6 09:00 PM
pastichka replied at 2018-10-6 06:24 PM
why would you nerf her cd she is assasin look other assasins they all got low cd skill  selena dont  ...

Your wrong in level 2 she has everything she needs to kill not all assasin has 2 sets with 6 skills in level 2 selena as op as hell as she can rotate her skills as early with huge damage and low cd also if she misses stun she just spam it again also she can farm fast with just first skill she even has her ms high when she switches form which has a low cd also she needs to be nerf even tanks cant resist we know that magic resist is as low as fk in early games even its a tank deal with it its because your selena player you wont agree that she is op so that you can abuse her.. I never mentioned to lower her stun duration coz its her killing blow but spamming it with low cd with first skill is too much with high damage as early as 1 to 6 minute matk where its obvious that tanks cant even gear themselves with magic resist that high her damage and spamming is too op for early games even in mid to late when she is head up to everyone..
Post time 2018-10-6 10:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think she alredy got enough nerf. She is realy good in earoy game, but can be countered.

I suggest you grock.
Post time 2018-10-7 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Yup she is super strong early game, she even harrased me (Tank) when i try to protect my team and i either die or have very minimal HP left. But she no longer shine from mid-late game, even worse when all team is gathered, all she can do throw her stun, and no dive.

I'm not sure if nerf if the best thing to deal with her early game domination, for me i just stall and drag the game the best way possible, and never let someone solo mid whenever enemy have Selena.
Post time 2018-10-8 09:29 AM | Show all posts
just move left and right a lil bit. if lance is a perfect counter bc of infinite dashes and immunity
Post time 2018-10-9 05:41 PM | Show all posts
She powerful ONLY when the enemy is a bunch of dummies who do not pay attention to their surroundings.  She's an assassin and her role is to kill (or be killed).  If you love soloing and you often get killed by her, then you deserve it.  Eudora and Aurora mid to late game laughs at Selena (lol at 1rotation kill).  Good marksmans also kill her faster than she can kill them mid to late game (provided they have a brain).
 Author| Post time 2018-10-12 12:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
aAep replied at 2018-10-9 05:41 PM
She powerful ONLY when the enemy is a bunch of dummies who do not pay attention to their surrounding ...

Were talking about early game here...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-15 12:41 AM GMT+8