Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 293|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Request] Time To Separate

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-5 12:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

1. Create an exclusive room and a separate matching queue for solo players. This room will only have 1 spot for one player.

2. Create an exclusive room and a separate matching queue for trio and duo players. This room will only have 3 spots for three or two players.
The "START" button is disabled when there is only 1 player.
(To prevent WEAK squads from exploiting 3:2, this room should not prioritize same squads.)

Solo players will only be matched with other solo players and will not be matched with trio and duo players, and vice versa.

The game has more than 15 million players, I am sure matching time will not be affected dramatically.

*sorry if it was like a clickbait title

Post time 2018-10-6 08:04 AM | Show all posts
I already suggested this long time ago. but nothing happen until now ;3
*we're in same boat
Post time 2018-10-5 01:55 PM | Show all posts
To be honest i am kinda agree with you.
Recent matchmaking is kinda odd for many players including myself.
Its not matchmaking's fault.
Players trying to abuse to win.
Well not always btw.
But solo players shoud match up with and against solo players only. So that players cant abuse 2-2-1 matchmaking.

Post time 2018-10-5 02:22 PM | Show all posts
i like it.

Comments

Help us by suggesting this in-game, too.  Post time 2018-10-5 06:05 PM
Post time 2018-10-5 02:38 PM | Show all posts
in other moba i saw that in last rank tier you cant team up its normal in ranking leaderboard  you are not ranked like a team but like a single player and for those who want train like a team there is classic
Post time 2018-10-5 05:14 PM | Show all posts
agree with you.. those weaklings shameless ppl exploiting this and still have the face to call themselves pro players and making youtube channel to show off, i hope the dev will take action for this..

Comments

haha, oops, sorry, this is in the wrong area. however, since you said the same thing to us both, i guess it applies. my apologies for my err, however.  Post time 2018-10-5 10:07 PM
i'm done talk to CS for ML. they suck. my 5+ interactions have ruined me with them. i will quit before i message them again. sorry that that's not helpful.  Post time 2018-10-5 10:06 PM
Help us by suggesting this in-game, too.  Post time 2018-10-5 06:05 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-10-5 06:04 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-10-5 01:55 PM
To be honest i am kinda agree with you.
Recent matchmaking is kinda odd for many players including  ...

Yeah, I have, in a lot of games, faced a trio and a duo while all of 5 of us in our team were solo queue.
Post time 2018-10-5 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Please see this post, I hope you like it
Post time 2018-10-5 10:25 PM | Show all posts
yup agreed, solo should be totally diffrent, duo's, trio's 5Q's should be all a diffrent thing
Post time 2018-10-6 11:42 AM | Show all posts
I raged recently... Gave my account for hack... Ty 2 friends.... All was saved... Whent down from legend 4 to epic 1 in less then hour.... Me legend with 4 epics

Enemy 3 Mythical s 1 legend 1 epic

FAIR MOBA GG
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-22 09:15 AM GMT+8