123Next
Return to list New
View: 242|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Poll] Opinion about in game report punishment

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-5 06:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by BD007 at 2018-10-5 06:30 AM

After latest update, in game report and punishment system has been improved.
But i still think its not enough for proper gameplay environment.
Lemme give you some examples.

Other day i was playing solo rank.
The opponent banned totally non meta heroe like alucard.
Then they pick 5 mm. Its freaking mythical glory rank.
Epic i would understand.
Now lemme clear first, mlbb has nothing to do what you pick or if you feed or troll or go afk. Mlbb only can punish you. You have freedom to do anything. So please don't blame mlbb.
The result was expected. They loet badly.
Now thay could be happen in my team too right?
Other day i showed mm win rate.
Another player also wanna play mm but his winrate was like 40% in 45 matches.
He said he will pick mm even if i do. So i gave him.
And in game he fed. We lost at the end.
There are two example only.
We often face these kind of scenerios.
Now i have some suggestions and then we vote.

1. Rank hero requirement.

There will be a requirement to play rank with your desired hero. Like minimum 100 matches with 50% win rate.
This may be sounds rude but its better for us.
There are some plus point.
First of all we wont see any master or gm at the global top hero list when they just released.
Second of all, people will be forced to play classic. Both top and average player might be playing in a same team.
Imagine you are playing with rimichi or boss lol.
And last of all, when you play rank you will have at least 100 match experience which is suffice for playing rank somehow. No player can test heroes in rank which is both problem and scary for his/her team mates.

2. Harder afk/feeder/troll punishment

The cheating punishment is perfect.
Now we want harder afk/feeder/troll punishment.
New punishment should be 10 mins banned from matchmaking. Then 10/30/60 minutes and then 24/72 hours and then 7/15/30 days banned from game.
Credit loss aint enough.
If a player gets multiple times reported, he/she should be banned for 10/30/60 mins then 24/72 hours then 7/15/30 days. This will help to minimize the problem and create nice gaming environment.

3. Ability to mute a player completely.

Even to this is kinda new but we got some report already.
Some player abuse the "well played" or launch attack ping continuously. So player cant concentrate in game.
Normally opponent use "well played" ping continuously if you make any mistake or they get any kill.
And the troll player in your team who might picked nana or rafaela for no reason spam the launch attack ping contnouconti in every 5-7 seconds. His/her team mates cant concentrate in game cause of this and end up loosing the game. Which was the intention of that rafa/nana player at first place.
Suggestion:
Ability to completely mute a player. Not only chat but also well played or launch attack ping too.
It can be done on current system too.
When we mute someone, he/she will be muted completely.

These are my suggestion.
You can comment if you like.
Please so vote so that we will get an idea about your opinion. Thanks in advance.

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 3 choices ), Total 22 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Screenshot_2018-09-25-04-38-28-599_com.mobile.legends.png
Screenshot_2018-09-25-04-26-36-555_com.mobile.legends.png
Screenshot_2018-09-25-04-26-02-619_com.mobile.legends.png
Post time 2018-10-5 09:36 AM | Show all posts
Edited by trollgre at 2018-10-5 09:37 AM

3 4 5 and 6 is bad

you know what its like in classic
completely random
if you always encounter main hero user boosting WR = goodbye to your WR
and if you're already on mythic for example. then you practice a hero it will already be 4v5
practice + no high emblem for your hero = weak vs main hero user

and its not always about WR especially for solo players

there are other ways to practice hero like using other accounts
so match count is not always applicable when determining player skills

there are no real solution to cancer players
but to increase punishment heavily
-------------------------------------------
i have many bad experience at high rank too
like 2 support in mythic rank. we already have Rafaela and S5 decided to pick Estes to do quest
i have 1 hero that has 0% WR odette
always gets paired with bad JS lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-10-5 09:53 AM | Show all posts
trollgre replied at 2018-10-5 09:36 AM
3 4 5 and 6 is bad

Recently i am facing some players who has relatively low win rate(like 40-45%) with a specific hero.
And he/she choose whatever we say.
Most of the time that lead us to defeat because he/she feeds whole game. What is your opinion about this.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-5 10:46 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-10-5 09:53 AM
Recently i am facing some players who has relatively low win rate(like 40-45%) with a specific her ...

you are cursed this week lol
in dota we call it red days (lose streak)

cant do anything about it if youre not 5man team
everyone experiences it especially solo players

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-5 12:21 PM | Show all posts
trollgre replied at 2018-10-5 09:36 AM
3 4 5 and 6 is bad

I think it will be hard for some players if there will be a requirement for winrate...

I mean ML didn't start yesterday where everything is fresh. What if for example me... I am a Vexana main and I have a winrate of less than 50% and I had 1000 matches already. I really know how to use Vexana, but it's so hard to reach 50% if you have lots of matches already so I can use my main hero in rank games if this will be implemented.

I THINK THE BEST THING IS IF FOR EXAMPLE I BOUGHT A NEW HERO, THE SYSTEM WILL ONLY ALLOW ME TO PLAY IT in CLASSIC/BRAWL/VS AI/CUSTOM ONLY UNTIL I REACH A CERTAIN NUMBER OF MATCHES LIKE 50 PROBABLY BEFORE I CAN PLAY IT IN RANK REGARDLESS OF THE WINRATE..

AGAIN I ALWAYS TELL THIS TO ALL OF MY REPLIES ON POST JUST LIKE THIS... IT'S NOT THE WINRATE... THERE ARE PLAYERS WHO ARE GOOD WITH THEIR HEROES, BUT HAS LOW WINRATE, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAD GOOD TEAMMATES.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-5 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by goarweam at 2018-10-5 01:02 PM

50 matches played on Classic, I guess is enough limit before they can play a Hero in Rank.
And as much as I want to have a limit on winrate, it would not really work well in real world scenario.
I mean it's ideal but I think more players would think the game is limiting too much.

*edit*
It's actually good if we have an experience meter for each hero.
Only if you fill up this meter will you be able to use the hero in Rank.
I think wins in Classic will give more experience than losses.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-5 02:25 PM | Show all posts
roughly i like these ideas, but my win rate fluctuates almost entirely by luck on the teams i get.  occasionally i can carry a team, but that's rare.  so, if i have some low WRs with some heroes, i think that's not fair to me from a [expletive] matchup system.

i like the idea (i believe you mentioned) of having at least a certain amount of games with a certain player.  this would also stopped people from playing new heroes in Ranked for their first game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-5 07:20 PM | Show all posts
PREVENT STAR LOSS WHEN SOMEONE AFK!!! AND PUNISH THEM 3+ STARS LOST!!

Honestly don't care for any of those, but I do get pissed off when I get only 50 score to prevent star loss. And you need 900 to prevent a star loss.

Also, when you have afk, and win, you do not get additional 50 star prevention loss score. I call that a BS.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-5 09:49 PM | Show all posts
I dont agree with number one. A lot of my heroes are under 100 matches. for example. My selena Wr is 72% but i only have 72 matches. I play well enough to beat mythics and pro players and pro fannys. 1v2 situations. but if the 100 match thing was a rule i would'nt be able to play her in ranked. my only options in ranked would be kagura, natalia or lesley.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-5 10:22 PM | Show all posts
i mean, its bad...but yeah i'd not expect them to go over the top with a mobile game imo

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-22 09:26 AM GMT+8