Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6010|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Lore & Novel] Moniyan - Imperial Chevalric Order

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-4 02:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Artboard_2.png

MONIYAN - HONOUR AND JUSTICE

Moniyan are the heroes who fights for balance, honour and justice; purity at its highest form. Imperial Chevalric Order is the elite arsernal of Moniyan. An army lead by the almighty Tigreal who leads towards success and pride. A leader who fought countless of battles againts the tainted souls. Fearless chief who never backs down even its twice his size. A great leader will always have great allies.

TigrealBattleOn.png

The day when the tormented Queen, Vexana, attacked from the east wing of the land of the Moniyan. Tigreal and his Imperial Chevalric Order executed a barricade to stop the legions of undead. Vexana echoed her voice stating that she'll reclaim what she own before! Tigreal chuckled and talked to Natalia that Vexana is just talking a lot of crap for a women wearing diaper and just spreading cures to undeads through a cipher. All the threats from the Queen who doesnt have disciple and now who wants to rule the kingdom's citizen. Vexana must be stupid and challenging the most truimphant third of the truimvirate. Vexana echoed again with a threat of her legion of undeads will tear his warriors by their horns of the Zulu! Getting dismember any warroir pasty white hordes. Frigle strength like a newborn human and speed like a tortoise. Also, the Royalties knows who's the first Queen of the Norse. Tigreal shouted back to Vexana that she must be a joking because he'll be a hyena 'cuz I'll laugh your joke. My warriors. Brave warriors. Prepare for battle! Front liners will never be beat while they stub your legions in the chest! Then I, Tigreal, will decimate your crocked horns 'cuz you cant outflank the best!

Moniyans!

Imperial Chevalric Order!

Screenshot_1.png

Post time 2018-10-6 11:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to say too
Post time 2018-10-8 10:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wala bang pinoy dito?
 Author| Post time 2018-10-9 02:08 AM | Show all posts

There are a lot of us here but please dont be a peenoise here in forum
Post time 2018-10-9 09:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Author| Post time 2018-10-10 02:09 AM | Show all posts
Too bad we lost :(
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-22 09:05 AM GMT+8