Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 512|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Query] Help me choose Please..

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-10-2 04:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I want to buy a new Fighter, but I dont know which Fighter to buy, Which of them is good? Can you also Rank them from Best to Worst.

1) Thamuz
2) Aldous
3) Martis
4) Leomord (auto buy for me so focus on the three. hehe)

Post time 2018-10-2 04:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Martis...because of his great damage, great skill and immunity for his 2nd skill.
Post time 2018-10-2 05:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by VeRonsky147 at 2018-10-2 05:45 PM

FOR ME:
1. Thamuz
2. Martis
3. Aldous

Among the three I like him the most. He has great mobility and decent damage too. His ulti is great against multiple heroes too. You can spam 1st skill too (although they changed it, before it has no cooldown)

Martis, ahh he couldve been my number 1 but devs couldnt make up their minds what to do with him specially his 1st skill. But, dont get me wrong he is still pretty good though.

Aldous... hmmm his damage is good specially when you want to kill those squishy heroes ASAP but you need stacks before you can do decent damage and getting to the backline is no easy task specially in teamfights. For me aldous is great finding those heroes who likes to roam solo (specially in classic mode where there lots of solo gamers) in the map or those sneaking towers.

But this is just my list. :)) I hope others will provide us more in-depth analysis regarding these three heroes.
Post time 2018-10-2 05:45 PM | Show all posts
I would recommend Martis coz he is the meta now. You can buy thamuz if you wanna try new hero, also he's getting a buff soon. Aldous for late game monster. GG
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 01:14 PM GMT+8