Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 6195|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Other Official News] Fighting Against Hack Tools

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-29 10:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Dear Players
        In order to maintain a fair and healthy gaming environment and protect our players' rights and benefits, we kindly remind you: please do not install any unauthorized applications or hack tools. Once detected, the account that uses hack tools will be banned according to following rules. With the purpose of ensuring most players' benefits, we will have zero tolerance towards the cheating behaviors of some players. All accounts that use hack tools must undertake the severe punishment according to the monitoring log.

Hack tools punishment rules:
Cheating 1 time:    The account will get banned for 3 days
Cheating 2 times:   The account will get banned for 30 days
Cheating 3 times:   The account will get banned permanently

Definition of hack tools: Any third-party applications installed to try to modify any kinds of game stats in Mobile Legends: Bang bang and influence gaming balance will be deemed as hack tools. Those apps usually contain malicious codes which are used to steal the photos, SMS, contact numbers and passwords of various accounts from your phone and thus it may cause serious losses to you.

Mobile Legends: Bang bang says 'NO' to hack tools! We strongly appeal to you for fighting against hack tools together and creating a healthy, fair and just gaming environment together with us! We hope that you can tell each other and spread out the words, tell those who want to take chances to use hack tools in game to value their game accounts and treasure the friendship in the game. Please do not us any kinds of illegal third-party applications and avoid becoming a victim of those makers of the hack tools whose purposes are only to profit themselves.

Tips: Any illegal installation package or plug-ins is not allowed in our game, and you are welcome to report violations of any kind that are against a fair game environment.

Post time 2018-10-9 12:44 AM | Show all posts
nice job.
btw, if your cp don't support the high frame rate. is it okay if you download some stuff to get that features?
it's not a cheat after all? am i right?

Comments

thanks. does it mean it is counted as a hack tool? and can be banned for using hfr?  Post time 2018-10-9 04:26 AM
i would say it still count as third party tools to get HFR.  Post time 2018-10-9 04:00 AM
Post time 2018-9-29 12:24 PM | Show all posts
I LOVE IT
GOOD JOB
BAN THEM ALL CHEATER
Post time 2018-9-29 04:01 PM | Show all posts
good job , can u contact me i have 2 more cheaters from my continent and country

Comments

reply here their id and server id and i'll forward those id to the team to look further in to it.  Post time 2018-9-29 04:19 PM
Post time 2018-10-5 04:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ban all cheater'slol
Post time 2018-10-5 07:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Renha_14 replied at 2018-10-5 04:52 PM
Ban all cheater'slol

Good
Post time 2018-10-6 04:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Renha_14 replied at 2018-10-5 04:52 PM
Ban all cheater'slol

I’m glad some action is being taken against cheaters.  I personally believe once a cheater always a cheater. Cheaters should have their accounts PERMANENTLY banned after being caught 1x. They should lose their hero’s, skins, & emblems, then start over from scratch. Who knows how many legitimate players they have effected by cheating.
Post time 2018-10-6 03:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I still dont get the rewards for reporting massive cheats so sad...
Post time 2018-10-7 01:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
FoozukiQ replied at 2018-10-6 04:52 AM
I’m glad some action is being taken against cheaters.  I personally believe once a cheater always ...

Post time 2018-10-8 09:35 AM | Show all posts
there was this hacker gus that could use winter trunchs passive over and over again. I afked.

Not actually luckily we had a great helcurt to continue silencing his cheating butt (its the a word but im not tryna get banned or anything)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-28 11:36 PM GMT+8