Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 910|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] How to rank up faster

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-28 03:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys Ramond here.Hi guys i am raymond, and i want to tell you some tips for you to rank up faster.My first tip is you have to adjust to your teammates in pickinh hero's
Second you must prefer upgrading your emblems than buying heros
Third you must not play alone cuz there so many cancer nowadays. So team up and win!!!And lastly play the meta hero or the op hero in this method you can win easily.
Thank you guys!!

Post time 2018-9-28 04:06 PM | Show all posts
@Raymondgaming

Great general tip, maybe can also add that some emblem choices/allocation works best for only some heroes and situation, and depends entirely on playstyle.

Also, players should make an effort to stack Emblems with gear choices too.
Post time 2018-9-28 05:05 PM | Show all posts
The problem is not all hav the previlege to play in a team.
Like me, working. Only play 2-4 match a day after workhour & after doin all my stuff in real life (u dont want me AFK in the mid of the gamed coz i need to do something right).

Additional tips is:
1. Silence is gold
No matter how worst the situation, blaming & toxic chat wont help at all. It only makes other feel irritated & play worst that it is or busy with the chat instead of the game.

2. Good attitude
Dont think so high to urself saying looser to the losing team. But dont think to low on urself if u lose. Learn from ur losing, & think what can u do to maked u better. There is sky above the sky, & there is no limit on the sky. Fly as high as u can.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-18 12:12 AM GMT+8