Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1094|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Unkillable Natalia - Speed Exploit - 100% Legit

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-14 02:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Unkillable Natalia - Speed Exploit Patch 1.1.50. Mobile Legends.

In this video I'll show you how you can play Natalia using speed exploits in Mobile Legends.

A unique Build system that makes Natalia virtually impossible to kill while still dominating the game.

This is not a hack. Its purely a strategy build and all items and gameplay you see is within the game.

Highlight and copy the link below..

https://youtu.be/fu5PlQpnQus
Screenshot_2017-01-13-12-01-49.png
Post time 2017-1-14 02:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This isn't an exploit its just a build and kill stealing.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-14 03:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If you read the details properly and watched the Gameplay commentary you'd understand why it's an exploit. And also it is not built for kills as stated. It's an objective Focus build. Which is super fast lane pushing and harass. Kills are just a bonus as you can see. Also you say kill stealing? Not once in that video you will see a kill steal not by me. The speed and movement in this Build along with her stealth speed is an exploit, but not in terms of "Hack" illegal terms. It's a legitimate exploit and a new way to play Natalia in Patch 1.1.50 since her nerf.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-14 03:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Many people say that Natalia is useless since her nerf in Patch 1.1.50 since her speed got lowered and she can't double Claw Dash away. This video is a balance fix to her play and one that focuses objectives... because that's the main focus in ranked play to climb to Glorious. It''s the new playstyle of Natalia and one that is helpful and contributes massively to the team. I made this video to show that she is not useless as many people are saying.
Post time 2017-1-14 05:13 AM | Show all posts
It's a good gameplay. +1 support for you dude. I wish I could matched with teammates like you who prioritize the main objective instead of just purely hunting, killing and farming that really lowers the probability of winning.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-3 12:13 PM GMT+8