Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4828|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Battle Spell

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-20 11:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by WtripleO at 2018-9-20 11:50 PM

bttlespeell.png
Your Choice, Your Playstyle...
Battle Spell is one of the major elements in the game. Not many players notice this early on but the battle spell you choose greatly affects your game play wherein each spell you take in the Land of Dawn can greatly enhance your capability of being on the offensive or defensive. For instance when a marksman hero takes up Inspire as their battle spell rather than Flicker or Aegis. Inspire greatly increases their chances of being agressive whenever it is ready while Flicker or Aegis gives marksmen hero a chance to be on the defensive where it gives them the edge to be able to lunch a counter attack or flee from enemies they find difficult to deal with.

Mobile-Legends-Battle-Spell-Inspire (1).png

OFFENSIVE OR DEFENSIVE?

Mobile-Legends-Battle-Spell-Flicker.png

Overall when choosing a battle spell there are numerous factors to consider:

1)Q:Does this battle spell fit the playstyle of this hero?If it does then what does this battle spell boost in the hero? does it boost its defensive or offensive capabilities or maybe its utility?
A:If it does then how are you able to integrate this successfully as a solo player and in the long run, how does this battle spell be able to contribute to my team play mechanics or just team fights/play as a whole?

2) Q:Is my playstyle more on the aggresive side or on the defensive side?
A:If you choose either one then there are numerous battle spells you can choose from that can easily fit your playstyle, you just have to find the right hero and mix it up from time to time with your battle spells

3) Q:I honestly prefer to sticking to what I know best or used often, is this a bad thing?
A: In all honesty it isn't but then again, with the meta always shifting and new things being introduced whilst older things get nerfed/buffed/adjusted its always best to try out different things and maybe who knows this sort of thing works better than your older methods.

4)Q:What if I haven't found the right hero and mix for me?Should i still try out different things?
A:If you're new to the game, its honestly best to stick to one thing first then master it before you try out other things if you wish to aim for the top but if you are just a player who wishes to enjoy the game then trying out different things at early stages isn't a bad thing as this lets you have all the fun you can imagine.

To Conclude...

Battle Spells have always been a minor thing but with the current changes, its becoming something players should start considering. For instance with the changes to the jungle camps, not every player can start the jungle route and then go into lane hence it is vital for players to consider getting retribution rather than other battle spells when jungling. Another is that with improvements to old spells and introduction of newer spells, players would ought to try these out as this maybe key factors into winning your teamfights and in the long run, the game.

Post time 2018-9-21 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Just use retri..i mean i even use it on gatot xD
Post time 2018-9-21 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Whenever I use Lesley, I always use inspire and not flicker. I'm a pusher type whenever I use Lesley. Most people would use Flicker as a spell. I just rely on my first skill for an escape and hope I will make it out alive. In flicker, I can't destroy the turret fast enough. I use inspire in Hanabi, too. However, in Layla, flicker is the only choice. I don't use other mm heroes even though I have most of them.
Post time 2018-9-22 05:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Inspire spell
Post time 2018-9-22 05:46 AM | Show all posts
depends , if i will go on jungle, i always use retribution , aegis for some MM and Fighters , also use flicker if i know i need mobility for opponents who has invade characteristic, mage i use flicker as well, nothing much to use there since they are too squishy. battle spells are always under rated, but it can change the outcome of clash depends on how u use it.
Post time 2018-9-24 10:38 PM | Show all posts
almost always flicker for my mm unless i know i will have a good tank or if my mm has a mobility skill
Post time 2018-9-26 05:46 AM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-9-24 10:38 PM
almost always flicker for my mm unless i know i will have a good tank or if my mm has a mobility ski ...

recently im seeing players using aegis for MM . ever since claude released.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-15 12:42 AM GMT+8