Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 5033|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Weekly Suggestions [09/03/2018 - 09/09/2018]

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-17 04:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Weekly Suggestions [09/03/2018 - 09/09/2018]

Dear all,

These are just the main points of treatment plan for recent player feedbacks., the remaining feedbacks is sent to the relevant division.
Thanks for your feedbacks, please check.

1. Advance Server

Feedbacks Reply

Kimmy's basic attack controlling is difficult as the control circle is small and it misses the target often.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will improve the hero accordingly.

I am not satisfied with the new update and changes of Harith's Ultimate (one line dimensional rift). I would like MLBB to return Harith's first Ultimate (four line dimensional rift). Thank you

We will monitor Harith's performance. Thanks for your support.

The replacement of the 2 spells 'weaken' and 'iron wall' feels as though , unnecessary. In fact, I am against the idea of replacement them. They have been in the game for quite sometime and having to remove them is heartbeat. However, to make the game remain DIVERSE , I highly recommend the new spells are adding instead of replacing the old ones.

We will be monitoring the spell's effects on the battlefield. Thanks for your support~

2. Hero Skills

Feedbacks Reply

Can u just make minotaur CC a bit smaller coz its too large for a small map like in brawl

We will observe it. Thank you for your suggestion.

Heroes with many skills can lower their skill by adjusting their balance, but it is possible to increase the cooldown and mix them properly. And a short hero with a short cooldown seems to be possible in the same way as downgrading skill.

If anyone can make sense of this, please explain us more detail in point form and send it again to us.

"I want to give suggestion We do hope you to revert SKILL 2 from hayabusa like the old shadow , you know right , the shadow will pierce you nothing any more . Hayabusa is very useless now : ( , ilove hayabusa like the old shadow , real ninja . And then please no buff selena again , selena is too hurt to the other heroes , selena very over power"

We currently will not consider reverting it. As for Selena, we have no plans to buff her in the near future.

3. Equipment

Feedbacks Reply

First, if there is someone who is better when buying the item, it is adjusted to what has been arranged from the player itself.
New Equipment: tank 260 hp, +20 armor, +20 magic resistance, 10% CD.
passive when dealing with Mage type heroes + 10% magic res, and when facing physical type heroes + 2% armor for 2s has a cooldown of 52s. Price of 1940
Physical: 40 or 200 hp, 10% crit chance. Passive every crit that is generated will add 10 hp. 2010 price
Physical: 50 atk, 5% crit chance, 2% mov speed. Passive every crit that is generated will add 2% mov speed during 1s CD 10s. Price of 1720.
There are 2 suggestions for equipment changes
1. Tasteful 65 teachers, + 25% crit chance to be changed to 60/55 or + 30% crit chance.
2. Scarlet phantom becomes 30 or 30, spd, 15 crit chance.
Choose one of the equipment changes above because the item above has a crit chance of 25%.

Thanks for your suggestion.

1 PLAYER CAN USE 1 ITEM AND NOT DOUBLE ITEM SAME TIME

Thanks for your suggestion, the whole point of unique passives is discourage players from picking the same item multiple times.

With the recent buff of marksmen, tanks can now be killed within 2 seconds especially with Karrie. I suggest you add more defence items in order to balance the game. Or better yet, change the passive of the Twilight Armor because it is useless as of now. Change it to: For every continuous attack of an enemy hero, you gain 1 stack of damage reduction. Every stack is equal to 4% damage reduction. Stacks will reset after getting no damage for 3 seconds.

Thanks for your suggestion, we will monitor this equipment.

4. About Recent Changes

Feedbacks Reply

Please return the battle mode between squads . I as a new player have never felt the squad battle mode

Currently will not consider.

Dear developer,I have seen your latest update on advance server.Why would you remove weaken and iron wall sprll?!You add more spell,bot add new spell and remove some other spell.I'm very unsatisfied with your latest update on advance server.Please add the spell back.Thank you.

We will be monitoring the performance of new and old battle spells. Thanks for yourr support~

I would like to suggest you bring back the item 'Heart of Steel', in our current meta critical chance/damage is very effective against the majority of the heroes and Heart of Steel was the only item that counters that. These crit chances are very effective being used by fast attacking fighters like zilong and it is very hard to play against.

We will monitor the performance of crit based heroes in the current version. Thanks for your support.

This is not all of the reports, please download the documents below to view all reports.

Download
Post time 2018-9-21 12:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
fcukyougm replied at 2018-9-20 12:53 PM
OI iinstead of making all these useless update can u fix that fcuking fanny tornado skill bug. she i ...

Yeah...and i think fanny must be rework because the energy too weak..wtf monnton??please make fanny more powerfull because her  is assasin,not suport..so rework that hero please..or i stop play this game..i hope you can do that cause i saw fanny very weak..ok..thanks..if you do that i will support ml(moba legends)to make this game best game ever and i will recomended to my friends..tq ml..love you..
Post time 2018-9-18 03:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to request something , MLBB I hope you do my Request..
My request is that you maybe can sale All Epic skins This Comming Halloween or Christmas I Hope that you will do this request Thank You!
Post time 2018-9-18 03:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to request something , MLBB I hope you do my Request..
My request is that you maybe can sale All Epic skins This Comming Halloween or Christmas I Hope that you will do this request Thank You!
Post time 2018-9-19 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Haika1 at 2018-9-19 06:42 PM

Fix matchmaking system, Rules says: Legends can invite only epics and mythic ranked players, Mythics can invite only legends, so loook this photo , where is your Rules?? Rework matchmaking!!

Ranked !!!!

Ranked !!!!

Mythic ranked with all epics?

Mythic ranked with all epics?
Post time 2018-9-20 12:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
After the new patch notes 1.3. 14 the gameplay is sluggish please do something about that.
Post time 2018-9-20 07:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Vexana puppet has become drunk and it doesn't know what to do it spins around doesn't know if it should follow you attack minion attack enemy follow you it almost useless now was better before update. The damage nerf is OK builds make up for that but the puppet is her ulti pls look into that.
Post time 2018-9-20 12:52 PM | Show all posts
OI iinstead of making all these useless update can u fix that *ing fanny tornado skill bug. she is spamming tornado after being blocked and even after death what the * is this *. how many *ing months has it been and still no *ing fix on the *ing bug!!!!
Post time 2018-9-20 12:53 PM | Show all posts
OI iinstead of making all these useless update can u fix that fcuking fanny tornado skill bug. she is spamming tornado after being blocked and even after death what the fcuk is this sh!t. how many fcuking months has it been and still no fcuking fix on the fcuking bug!!!!
Post time 2018-9-20 08:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lapu lapu skin pls
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-23 08:48 AM GMT+8