Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 133|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] Voodoo Mage

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-14 07:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Spooky is a Mage that use the power of Dark magic to transfer his target mind to a doll & anything happen to the doll also happen to the target.

Passive Skill - Voodoo Revenge
Once every 5s any harm dealt to Spooky will also being dealt to the atker both dmg & effect.

Skill 1 - Voodoo Doll
Shoot a needle to target direction on a straight line dealing dmg on the way. The needle stop as it hit enemy Hero & bounce back as a doll with copy of enemy stat. Any harm to the doll will also harm the target. Cc also effect the target when hit the doll, but any dmg taken by the doll only deal 20% dmg to target. The doll last for 3s & enemy hero can take back the doll by moving near it.

Skill 2 - Share Pain
Throw a doll to target area deal small dmg, slow the enemy 30%, & create a link between spooky & the enemy. For next 3s, all cc & damage Spooky recieve will be averaged & shared to all enemy with link.

Skill 2 - Haunted Doll
Call out 2 Haunted Doll around Spooky. For next 5s the 2 Doll will seek nearby enemy to deal dmg. If the target is creep/clone(Sun,Vex)/Summon, it take over the target until it die & seek other targer. If the target is Hero, its deal dmg per sec. Cast a skill will release the doll when possessed but recieve dmg equal to the skill itself & the skill can also harm ally team.
Post time 2018-9-15 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Hahhaha i was waiting for this type of concept.
Voodoo. But isn't that almost same as angela?
But who cares. Nice concept btw.
Please upload some image and also submit this to in game customer support as a suggestion. Thanks.
Post time 2018-9-15 06:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-9-15 05:52 PM
Hahhaha i was waiting for this type of concept.
Voodoo. But isn't that almost same as angela?
But wh ...

Hi, my mlbb username is wahseh. I think saber should get a new skin. Luckily I have a good idea. The name of the skin is called badminton player. There are new skill effects to the skin. When he uses flying swords, the swords he throws out becomes shuttle*s. I don't have any skill effects for charge, but when triple sweep is used the sweeps are followed by the shuttle*s. I hope you would at least consider this skin
Post time 2018-9-15 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ShinkaJunsui at 2018-9-15 08:44 AM

I really liked the concept, although I think it looks like Angela in relation to dolls.

I missed a design concept, so I went to Google and found these:

Spooky:

Doll:

Post time 2018-9-17 07:04 PM | Show all posts
ShinkaJunsui replied at 2018-9-15 07:42 PM
I really liked the concept, although I think it looks like Angela in relation to dolls.
I missed a d ...

That's nice bro. Please add in main post for better looking.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-20 10:14 PM GMT+8