Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 226|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] The afk solution is BULL*.

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-14 12:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am so angry right now that I don't give a f**k about my language and I mean it. For FIVE GAMES IN A ROW I have had someone going afk from the starting of the match, we tell people to come to base and they don't listen or the afk person comes back and we are so far behind that the enemy team obviously wins or the person who is supposed to bring the afk person back to base does not come. I say they cut down the time for someone being afk OR IF THE PERSON IS AFK FROM THE START, MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO QUIT THE WHOLE GAME IN THE SELECTION OF HEROES  TAB CAUSE THIS IS TOO *ING ANNOYING NOW.
Post time 2018-9-14 05:05 PM | Show all posts
I think the penalty for leaving should be way higher, because 5 points deduction is nothing, It doesn't even affect the good behaviour reward.
And while we're on the subject, the points you get for star protection when a team-mate is AFK are way too low, by the time I get protection my phone already flew out of the window.
Post time 2018-9-14 01:45 PM | Show all posts
i feel you bro
Post time 2018-9-14 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Try invalid game which is activated by not getting a first blood and then surrendering after the time is up, no stars will be lost
 Author| Post time 2018-9-14 09:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-9-18 04:13 AM
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-9-14 05:04 PM
Try invalid game which is activated by not getting a first blood and then surrendering after the tim ...

Sir, I just gave problems of what happen as i said the bot goes and die for us or something cause nobody controls it

Kniggit replied at 2018-9-14 05:05 PM
I think the penalty for leaving should be way higher, because 5 points deduction is nothing, It does ...

should be about 200 fr
Post time 2018-9-14 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Kniggit replied at 2018-9-14 05:05 PM
I think the penalty for leaving should be way higher, because 5 points deduction is nothing, It does ...

If you report him/her and the system detects it as valid then he will also lose another 8 points and 3 points per person (i suppose) so please do report afk players all the time!

Also, yeah, I suppose the "Surrender" button should become active as soon as a player was detected afk at the start of the game or instantly cancel the whole game once the player doesn't select a hero in hero selection after the selection time ends.
Post time 2018-9-14 11:48 PM | Show all posts
i feel yah, should be -20 credit score and should not be able to join ranked games till get back 95
Post time 2018-9-15 04:15 AM | Show all posts
yea lately its becoming a serious problem for me too. In classic for the past 2 days almost every game. And i don't mean people who are disconnected and detected by the system. People die 2 times and decide its pointless, get frustrated and decide not to embarrass themselves so they stay in base and become spectators. Unfortunately the same happened to me 2 times in rank :/
Post time 2018-9-15 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Well I tried going afk and got reported by 2 people and it was nothing. I even got full 500 bp at the end of the week. I think afk penalties should be a lot higher. I mean we understand "life is more important than this game" yada yada as some afk players say but if you're anticipating to be busy then don't play. Only play when you have like 30 minutes free time. That's what I do. If you're in one of those rare situations where you really have to leave the game then leave and get the penalty. In life, you can't eat your cake and expect it to still be there. No one should be babying you afk nuubs.
Post time 2018-9-15 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Joshino5200 replied at 2018-9-14 09:32 PM
Sir, I just gave problems of what happen as i said the bot goes and die for us or something cause  ...

The player who has the highest gold farmed in the team can control the bot and set it to stay at the base.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 05:17 PM GMT+8