Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3474|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] Is She OP?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-13 11:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
153677356y.png

15368071024.png

1536808774say.png

She's been awhile now but there's not much feedback regarding new heroes being OP at some point... Or is it just me?

What do you think?

Post time 2018-9-14 12:36 AM | Show all posts
She is very strong in early game, not sooo OP. She doesn't have huge massive damage, she has damage only for single target. Also she doesn't have macro control. She could farm jungle only from 4th level.
Yes, she has escape(light ult), but if you could control her during her dark ult then she doesn't make many damage. She needs some support/tank in middle game(diggi, mino, chou)
btw i won all of the first twenty games on lunox(i did savage in 5th game). You could improvise on her. I love it. And she is not soo easy for learning, she is not one-button karina mage.
I think she will be my main hero(goodbye lanselot)
P.S. i love these images
Post time 2018-9-14 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Think troi, use your brain shrek, of course shes OP...its the cycle of Moonton’s new hero business thingy thing
Post time 2018-9-14 12:23 PM | Show all posts
To this day i still think she's a Marksman-style Mage. When somone pick her on the team, you should pick other mage instead of picking Marksman. You don't need Marksman in the team when you already have her, or else it will be like having 2 Marksman. Thats why she is not considered OP, because she can't do what other Mage can, but she does have massive auto-aimed damage, with decent range too. She can do the 'Marksman job' very well. She even have the credibility to go for mid lane.
Post time 2018-9-14 01:40 PM | Show all posts
The art is still so CUTE
Lunox is pretty balanced, she can carry the game if used right but it still comes down to skill.
Any hero can be OP in the right hands.
Post time 2018-9-15 08:28 AM | Show all posts
I'm usually happy when there's a non-OP hero but she is just a waste of space. She should have never been released.
Post time 2018-9-15 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-9-15 10:08 AM

Just watch MPL 2 next week to see how good or OP she is in tournament. That my Lunox. She is fine to me but if she fight against Burst, she surely weak if you are chaos state first and you was ganked or ambushed by enemy.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 05:04 PM GMT+8