Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3072|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Weekly Suggestions [08/27/2018 - 09/02/2018]

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-12 09:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Weekly Suggestions [08/27/2018 - 09/02/2018]

Dear all,

Below is the developers' response to last week's player suggestions.
The suggestions addressed are the major ones. The rest have been responded to separately. Thanks for your feedback.

1. Natalia

Beloved players, We have realized the problem that you experienced with Natalia and we are currently optimizing her. Please wait for the updates!

2. Advance Server

Feedbacks Reply

can u set the johnson stunt to just a hero not to all nearby hero, because i think that is too powerful,

We will observe Johnson's performance. Thank you for your suggestion.

3. Latest Update Feedback

Feedbacks Reply

About karrie. After the update. Karrie active endliss battle too much. All her damage from the endless battle exceed 1500.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will optimize her accordingly.

please make bellrick purchasable at the store. so every single player can experience it

He will be available in the shop on the next original server update.

Add a new and permanent game mode because it's getting a little boring a little bit if it just rank and classic and brawl we need something sensational please

It is planned.

4, Hero Skills

Feedbacks Reply

Chan'e. Painted so-so, but i think you'll understand. This 1 skill.

We have plans to rework Chang'e. Please be patient.

i suggest argus ulti should auto activate whenever his hp is low if the skill is not in cooldown...

Currently not being considered.

Dear MLBB, thank you for giving us heroes and skins, etc through quests and all. It is very much appreciated!
I would like to mention about Belerick. I feel that as a tank, he is prettty weak and is not really that good at protecting his teammates. It is just odd that a tank needs to 'farm' to help tank for his teammates, which makes him a somewhat invalid choice as a tank. Even Kaja is stronger than him, which makes him a lower tiered and less picked tank.
Please buff his movement speed. It does not make sense for him to have slow movement speed in laning when he needs to go to his teammates to help, and needs to use his 2nd skill to move faster? And yet the cooldown for his 2nd skill is long as well. Which cause him to not be able to help stun for his teammates, by the time he reaches the last turret. Please consider lowering all his cooldown by 1 sec, or buff his armor/magic resistance. Since he is unable to tank well, it is hard to focus on getting cooldown equipments for him, as his armor/magic resistance cannot be compromised.
It makes him difficult to play as a tank given that he is pretty weak. His ult and passive may be strong but he is not strong enough to be the only tank in a team build, which makes him weak in comparison to other tanks who may not have strong AOE skills but are able to assist team mates in other ways. Please consider buffing him! He is already pretty weak against assasins which is very odd for a tank.. Thank you and I hope my suggestions will be considered!!!

Thank you for your suggestion, we will monitor Belerick's performance.

5, Equipment

Feedbacks Reply

Counter strike armor is very cheap to obtain, Johnson mains are only buying that item and it made them very tanky to deal with since it has high armor and inexpensive. I'd recommend making the item more expensive to purcahse for example 1500 gold for the complete item or making the armor less tanky for example around 70~60. I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this developers.

We will monitor the situation. Thank you for your suggestion.

Mana regeneration or mana regeneration of physical strength, strength, energy recovery or energy to make items that I think would be good. Thank you.

Thank you for your suggestion.

i have sugestion about item description,please make some notes about unique passive effect does not stack with same item, i have meet some player make same item and they hope unique passive is working

We will consider it. Thank you for your suggestion.

This is not all of the reports, please download the documents below to view all reports.

Download
Post time 2018-9-13 06:21 AM | Show all posts
How can my suggestion be included here? Please answer, this is my second time asking the SAME question.
Post time 2018-9-12 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Natalia’s ulti getting nerfed again HAH.

Moonton: ez clap
Post time 2018-9-12 11:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why my suggestion was not sent? It was written here about increasing tanks defense growth.
Post time 2018-9-14 01:41 PM | Show all posts
no suggestion included from my thread as well

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... mp;extra=#pid385240
Post time 2018-9-14 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Just enjoy the game and do not expect anymore that our suggestions would reach the devs. You'll waste your efforts.

Comments

yeah even it reach dev just reply "not in plan"  Post time 2018-9-15 09:46 AM
Post time 2018-9-15 05:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear ML,

Why not create an event for new players getting the old epics skins like Epic Dragon Boy Chou, bcoz we dont get what we want for your current event “Twilight Chest”. Its disppointing getting bane whatsoever!

Why not put on lucky box weekly for different heroes, as i said, weekly for those ild skins.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 04:59 PM GMT+8