Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 161|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] New ranking system

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-12 12:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Everyone who plays mobile legend know the feeling when their teammate afk, when team is defeat becasue of this particular behaviours the other must lost their star, why dont mobile legend devs team make new system called "safe to leave". its make the the player who afk is the one who lost the star not the teammate who try hard to win. thank you
Post time 2018-9-12 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Its good idea but hav possibility to be used in a bad way.
Like :
1. I want to pick Haya but get banned or taken by enemy. I choose safe leave.
2. The team formation is not favourable to me & i leave.

Or any thing that not what we want to be.
Its good but need some limitation so it wont be used in a bad way.
Post time 2018-9-12 03:25 PM | Show all posts
As @arcmagi said, it could happen.
We need to think of something different solution for this.
What about if you get afk, you will get star protection fragment.
2 or 3 protection fragment can be combined to protection card which can be used in rank.
Post time 2018-9-12 07:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IjamRex at 2018-9-12 07:42 PM

@arcmagi @BD007 Or maybe a direct replacement for the afk. Like for example if someone afk from the start, he will be kicked a new player is allow to join in. Or if someone afk mid match, the new player who joins will continue the gold and experience from the afk person.

And the concept will be like this, if the team lose, the new joiner will not lose a star, but the afk player does. But if win, the new joiner will gain a star, but the afk player will not get star. Instead got massive punishment by the system.

Post time 2018-9-12 08:29 PM | Show all posts
IjamRex replied at 2018-9-12 07:37 PM
@arcmagi @BD007 Or maybe a direct replacement for the afk. Like for example if someone afk from the  ...

It will be a buggy system considering that they new player needs to load right when the game is at the middle point which also consumes time.

How about they do this for Hero Selection AFK
and for In-Game AFK, I suggest that they will give Star Protection, star deduction will only be held when you go on 2 games on losing team. (with afk on 1st team)
Post time 2018-9-12 11:51 PM | Show all posts
arcmagi replied at 2018-9-12 01:53 PM
Its good idea but hav possibility to be used in a bad way.
Like :
1. I want to pick Haya but get ba ...

hmmm?
i can't understand?

1. I want to pick Haya but get banned or taken by enemy. I choose safe leave. - you lose star,
your team mate don't

2. The team formation is not favourable to me & i leave. - you still lose star,
your team mate don't

if i am your team mate then you do this? well, this is what i want it to be.
i think the idea of this thread is came from dota 2. and i experience this a lot
and based on my experience, this idea work well in dota 2. although i think
this kind of system is hard to do in mobile, but if this system can be done.
i don't think that there is a way that troll/cancer player can abuse this system.
Post time 2018-9-13 12:37 AM | Show all posts
It just 1 of simple example.
The more complicated might be like this.
Im on a team of 5.
When we feel losing, i can give up my star by afk & protect my friend star. On next match, when the favour is not ours again, 1 ofy friend take turn to save star. If it abused, me & my friend can prevent massive losing of rank from losing streak.

1st u might face alot of invalid game & never able to end the game coz every time 1 side starting to lose they use this method. Even without that we all already hav meet alot of player who vote for surender early. Pesimistic, easy giveup, no fighting spirit type of player.
2nd if used by low rank, they can catch up at higher rank making high tier rank be more toxic than ever.

Im not saying its bad, but not saying its good to. Im solo player so i feel all the rage & tear of being with those toxic player. Yet we hav to think carefully coz our idea might strike back to us.

Post time 2018-9-13 10:44 AM | Show all posts
DevAqua replied at 2018-9-12 08:29 PM
It will be a buggy system considering that they new player needs to load right when the game is at ...

Yupp if this is implemented i'm sure they gonna put a loooootttt of work to get it done . But this will encourage less afk behaviour since the afk will still lose a star and new joiner have a chance to gain star without losing any of his remaining. Of course we would take that opportunity.

But you're right, this is complicated and very hard to implement.
Post time 2018-9-16 07:35 PM | Show all posts
A more simple ideea.

The winers wont get stars.
The losing team wont lose stars.
The afk player will be the only who will lose 2 stars not 1.
Like this everyone will think twice before to join a game if they know they might have something else to do.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 05:13 PM GMT+8