Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 622|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Someone take climbing rank] afk neee give cant play 36 hour that is true only play with bot

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-10 03:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
my team have afk 2 people in rank how to do... please ban afk like cant play in any game for long time like 3 days... only can play ai not use credit score its easy to get back
Post time 2018-9-10 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Yea I understand your issue bro. Hope they give more harsh punishments to those afkers. Do report them for now and their credit score will be deducted further. Also, I recommend playing trios/squad to increase chance of winning. Once you reach higher tier,, there will be less chance of afk.
Post time 2018-9-19 03:29 PM | Show all posts
I am currently in epic but i used to be a legend, the reason i dropped to epic most of the time is because we have afk players who left in the middle of the game. If the person is afk from the beginning, we can just choose to invalid the game, but leaving during match just because we have slight disadvantage is seriously not cool especially to late game heroes like mm or fighters who can perform well during late game. The only punishment given is losing their credit slightly which can easily be gained back by login everyday and finishing several games. The punishment is seriously unfair to players who play the game seriously.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-25 03:06 AM GMT+8