Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 291|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Query] Claude and Karrie over other mm

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-10 08:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Basically Claude and Karrie are the two most picked mm in this meta, even banned sometimes, at Mythic rank. Not sure about Epic or lower rank. And along with Hanabi or Lesley for secondary pick. Why do you guys think they are being picked over other mm? What advantages do they have? Do they need nerfs or any adjustments? What kind of buffs do you want for other mm? I just want some discussion, so we can compare all mm and hopefully forgotten mm will get some buffs in the future. I am too tired of seeing the same 2 mm almost every single game. I just want to see a variety of mm dominating the game, not just these two.

Post time 2018-9-10 09:13 AM | Show all posts
I don't want other mms to get buffed. They are already strong as they already are. Claude is fine. You need brains to pull him off. Can't say the same for the other 3. Lesley is the most brain-dead out of all of them. I mean you can just do something else and play Lesley and you'd still do well. She's the absolute nuub hero. I'd say nerf Lesley's damage. Nerfing Karrie's dash was a good start but don't buff her hp gains. OP heroes don't need something good when one side is nerfed. Hanabi's CC can use some nerfing too.
And while they're at it, Miya and Layla are overused in lower levels. I've just got back to playing this season after a very long break and in Master/Grandmaster level, I never fail to see at least one of them in any of my games. I'd say nerf their gain from lower-level emblem marksman emblem. That way, their chances of getting picked in higher level won't hurt them but people would choose a more varied marksman in lower levels.
Post time 2018-9-10 10:31 AM | Show all posts
You can see hanabi too used often nw. People tend to use the heroes which is in meta from time to time, because they knw the OPness makes them more chance to win the game without much skills. Karrie's 2nd skill will be nerfed which will make her more balanced, and claude , I don't think he need a buff, he's quite balanced and vulnerable to CC . Yesterday I accidentally picked Layla, and won the game easy due to our gud Mino . But she is too squishy, and a few of the old heroes(layla, miya) need a little rework in my opinion.
Post time 2018-9-10 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Karrie is like 100% of the time banned in eu, kinda sad to see how broken she is.. i usually hate ranting heroes but i can’t deny that karrie is pretty much broken..when you get the hero and your like okay we won anyway we got karrie then there is something wrong with the hero lol

Comments

yep, although she's not always OP on the asian server. lots of people use her well, but not everyone.  Post time 2018-9-10 05:39 PM
Post time 2018-9-10 08:28 PM | Show all posts
I used to main lesley when I first started. She's not a nub hero. She requires a team with good teamwork and skill to know when to trigger her passive, when to knockback, when to ult, and when to go full kamikaze mode when she's put in a situation where she's not gonna survive if she just tries to run away. Claude and Karrie are generally higher picks because of their passives and mobility. Most marksmen dont get many chances to attack in battle, especially if theyre in a bad position Claude and Karrie have decent mobility skills. Excellent poking ability and damage without several gears. Claude's ult gives a shield in a bad situation and can be used for offense AND defense. Same for his mirror image. Karries ult massively boosts her damage. And depending on your build, you can even survive assassins thanks to her low cooldown on her second skill. But the best part about these two is their mobility. Most marksmen dont have a decent mobility skill. claudes monky is perfect for juking. Karies sidestep has a low cooldown, and hurts enemies as she uses it. Other marksmen like hanabi, lesley, miya, moskov, layla, etc dont have that sort of advantage of a mobility skill that can be used quickly, multiple times.
Post time 2018-9-10 10:07 PM | Show all posts
kerrie OP is in her dash skill and her dmg with tank items no other mm can do such dmg with tank items
Post time 2018-9-11 12:15 AM | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-9-10 10:07 PM
kerrie OP is in her dash skill and her dmg with tank items no other mm can do such dmg with tank ite ...

This is like the only reason she’s op mostly because of the dash buff. And you will miss so much skill shots and impossible to even chase her. It will get nerfed soon anyway so I don’t think it will be much of a problem. For Claude, it’s his Ult uninterruptible by cc and also his combo with Demon Hunter Sword. I find myself dominating after Demon Hunter is up. I wouldn’t say Claude is op though but for sure his teleport and 1st are the things that doesn’t make him really good. Some slight adjustments are needed though.

In the end these are just meta changes and I disagree with a Lesley pick because meta right now is attack speed mm and I would choose Hanabi, Moskov, or Miya as considerable replacements.
Post time 2018-9-11 03:42 AM | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2018-9-11 12:15 AM
This is like the only reason she’s op mostly because of the dash buff. And you will miss so much  ...

you will see after that 1 sec nerf for kerrie she will be still op and banned claude is not op at all chou mino jaw so many heroes in meta that could stop his ult and he is dead
Post time 2018-9-13 12:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Id like to see karrie nerfed with her range and nerf her 2nd skill so she will be moskov level then she is balance.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 04:54 PM GMT+8