Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 321|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Share] Alice’s Points for Improvement (She’s not YET balanced as you claim)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-10 01:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Darkhider at 2018-9-10 01:30 AM

Everyone who’s posting here and telling Alice will be OP when buffed, definitely are still in lower ranks and have low matches with Alice. Or i should say he or she is the one who really dont know Alice in the gameplay!

I am currently in Mythical Glory rank with 1000 matches, been using her as my main hero and it’s really hard to rank up with Alice when on your Mythic ranks.

With these thousands of matches with Alice, these are definitely the problems I encounter with her:

1. Passive
- orbs can be collected one lane at a time. So for that guy i have read in some forum who said that you can collect the orbs per lane and increase HP as fast as possible, its totally incorrect! You can only select one lane of minions to get 3 orbs. And definitely if u change and chase the other lane of minions, you are already leaving the next batch of minions on the lane you left. Out of 9 minions being deployed per batch, only 3 orbs of them you can get.
- though not all 3 orbs can be obtained at all times, its situational. Alice needs to be close to the orbs in order to absorb these orbs, and if the enemies are near these orbs, you definirely wont take risk her life just for the sake of getting that orb. So you would only be getting less than 3, or worst is none at all despite killing the minion. They should at least decrease the distance required to the orbs in order for alice not to prevent wastage of orbs and not to take risk of her life being close with the orbs when there are enemies around.
- absorbing orbs only increases HP and some buffs along the way. If they can also increase other important stat by 1 or 2 points, such as Physical and Magical defense, Or 1 or 2 points for her magic power increased per orb. Anyway, 1 or 2 point is not even considered OP. Lets say 1 magic power per orb, so thats 50 orbs, 50 magic power. Better!

2. Skill 1
- this skill is definitely a good damage dealer plus the mobility it gives to alice. The only thing i observe when using this is there is a millisecond delay when you click the skill 1. That the release of the flowing blood is not immediate upon clickinh skill 1. Main alice players would notice this few millisecond delay. About 0.5 second delay i guess. Overall, skill 1 is good. If they can improve the speed of projection of this one, much better.

3. Skill 2.
- skill 2 really needs some buff. Its a 1.2 second stun with 2 seconds slow down after the stun according to the description. But seriously, the problem here is the stun is TOO short that when you take risk stunning group of enemies or even sometimes solo, these enemies could still chase and run after Alice and kill her, which is definitely a risky move for her. The stun should be at least 2 seconds for her survivability as well as to make skill 2 more useful. Yes you can say she can use skill 1 to escape, but no, if u use skill 1 then skill 1 again to blink, then skill 2 to stun, skill is is cooldown, so she needs to escape and run. But due to short duration stun, she’s being killed.
- the 2 seconds slow down effect after the 1.2 second stun, to be honest, is not working. You wont even see a word “slow” on the enemy, or see them slow down in movement after the 1.2 seconds stun. Therefore, resulting to what i have mentioned above again, alice being chased by the enemies and be killed.

4. Skill 3
- all fine except i think the damage. They should “slightly” increase the base damage per level. I wrote slightly because i know people here would again say she will be OP or she’s balanced already. Again whats ur current rank? You dont know how hard to use alice in the mythic rank so just shut the * up telling she’s balanced already coz she’s not! Tell that to us if youre a main alice user and a mythical glory rank guy and have consistent wins with alice. Lol

Overall, Alice is an underrated mage, which requires some more buffs to make her balance. No, stop telling me i dont know how to use her because I know her strengths and weaknesses very much, its just that her weakness are the lagging factor why she cant still be used frequently in the higher ranks, not merely because people dont know how to use her. PEOPLE KNOW, but chose not to, because of this weaknesses that needs to be addressed.
Post time 2018-9-10 02:58 AM | Show all posts
pfff those mains crying about their heroes ... lol this is AOE stun and you want bigger duration lol so greedy
 Author| Post time 2018-9-10 05:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
pastichka replied at 2018-9-10 02:58 AM
pfff those mains crying about their heroes ... lol this is AOE stun and you want bigger duration lol ...

You definitely just a visitor here and not playing Alice at all so just shut the * up btch haha bitter
Post time 2018-9-10 06:24 AM | Show all posts
I mean yes I agree about the orb things but the other things seem fine. The first skill can be used to trick your enemies just run closer to the enemy area then throw your orb towards your area. Let them chase you then POOF! teleport back. But maybe they could slightly decrease CD time for first skill. The second skill is immobilise not stun. Totally different. If you’re immobilised you can attack but can’t walk away. I think this is definitely fine though.. But they could increase the AOE slightly.. The ultimate is already getting a regen buff so..
 Author| Post time 2018-9-10 06:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Darkhider at 2018-9-10 06:32 AM
Z3N1X replied at 2018-9-10 06:24 AM
I mean yes I agree about the orb things but the other things seem fine. The first skill can be used  ...

You are definitely not in the mythical glory rank yet to say that everything on her skills are fine. LOL. She still needs those buffs.
Post time 2018-9-10 09:39 AM | Show all posts
Umm.. so you insist alice need a buff and say everybody is a low tier when they disagree? Hahaha
Post time 2018-9-10 10:51 AM | Show all posts
1. To buff the orb absorb range, is "increase" not "decrease".

2. 1 millisecond is 0.001s, 0.5s is 500 milliseconds, 500 milliseconds are not "few".

3. "Immobilize" not equal to "stun". You are forfeit from moving, but you still allow to do basic attack, using skill (including dashing skill), or even recall.

4. Alice's damage need time to see the output, but the current meta is full of burst damage hero, you are probably being burst down before your ulti end.

5. You had mentioned that you are using Alice only to climb from warrior(?) to mythic in past thread, so you said your only main need buff. You are not the first to do this and you will not be the last. You have to understand that the playstyle and the game flow change in high elo. One common change is most players fight for mm in low elo but refuse to play as mm in high elo. The hero perform well in low elo doesn't mean it can perform well in high elo, or vice versa.

6. Please DO NOT INSULT other Alice user. They might climb to Glorious Legend rank by using Alice only. If you don't know the Glorious Legend rank, you don't even have the right to debate with them.
Post time 2018-9-10 11:37 AM | Show all posts
I think instead of CD I think it would be better if when Alice collected a certain amount of orbs it will be Physical and Magic Defense and also when she collect those orbs it would be better if it will heal her at the same time and when using Ultimate her movement speed will increase
 Author| Post time 2018-9-10 01:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-9-10 09:39 AM
Umm.. so you insist alice need a buff and say everybody is a low tier when they disagree? Hahaha

Yes. Definitely.
Post time 2018-9-10 01:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Increase the range of skill 2, add some damage of skill 3. Okay?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-20 10:04 PM GMT+8