Return to list New
Author: Uglygaming
Collapse the left

[Query] WHY WE LOSE?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-10 04:31 PM | Show all posts
You lose because you snooze so if you you snooze you lose
Post time 2018-9-10 08:15 PM | Show all posts
matchmaking will make sure you lose, they with match you with low winrate, awesomes, afk, trolls after a few wins

one way to dodge that matchmaking is play with 5, but can everyone play 5? i think no, i solo from warrior to mythic on my new ID, alone, and defeat a few (win rate 88%), a defeat is a must when you matchmaking solo. those who matchmaking solo are in disadvantage
Post time 2018-9-10 09:22 PM | Show all posts
vintachi replied at 2018-9-10 08:15 PM
matchmaking will make sure you lose, they with match you with low winrate, awesomes, afk, trolls aft ...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one noticing.
Post time 2018-9-12 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by SchiZoid at 2018-9-12 10:33 PM

There is huge problem with match making. For example,  if I am in Epic 2, I get match up with 1 Legend, 1 EPIC -1, 1 Epic-5, 1 Epic-4 and a GM-1? This needs to be fixed so that 1 can play rank with similar level players only so that we can decide heroes accordingly. Often lower level players pick up heroes that they neither can play nor swaps with other pro players. Specially in EPIC we can't even see who is what until and unless Heroes are picked up by both teams. Draft pick is meant to pick counter heroes and most of the players do not know which hero can counter the other hero that has been picked by enely team. Refrain Soloing and try to due or trio in rank so that you can at least be certain that there is someone to back you up during the match. There are certain other issues why we lose however if you know how to pick counter heroes and stick with team then there is a chance that you would not lose.
Post time 2018-9-14 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-14 03:25 PM GMT+8