Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 163|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Fraud System Report

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-9 03:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Masakura at 2018-9-9 03:44 PM

Since I live in Japan , my server in my Mobile Legends was auto pick to Global Asia server so it no surprise if I met Indonesian player . Since I reached Grandmaster rank . I always encounter fraud report against me . Especially when I get report for intentional feeding , AFK and poor performance/skill .What in the name of god ,  I always been friendly in battlefield and good performance/skill . My WiFi and phone is more that decent , WiFi speed up to 1GBps and Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro so AFK report seem invalid to me . I always support my team , my main is Tank/Support or sometime Fighter or MM. My assists and kills are more than my death . My KDA higher than my team but why I get poor skills report and feeding report? This always happen when I teamed up with 4 Indonesian and I am the only one Japanese . Indonesian seem racist too me even I doing good in battlefield . I don`t know if they are being jealous or sarcastic or even worst racist . Please make the report system more accurate and reliable . Sometime I get below 80 points of my re-pu-ta-tion (auto-correct to retion idk why) for fraud report .

Post time 2018-9-9 03:48 PM | Show all posts
This seems interesting.
I also play with Indonesian but they never reported me.
Not a single time even if we loose.Your case js and extremely uncommon and ya it should be more accurate if you are saying the truth.
Submit this suggestion to in game customer support for better response. Thanks.
Post time 2018-9-9 09:18 PM | Show all posts
why you dont use VPN ?, i know So many Toxic in indonesian,Better try Other Country Vpn You wont meet them,

Regards,
Post time 2018-9-9 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Aluphie replied at 2018-9-9 09:18 PM
why you dont use VPN ?, i know So many Toxic in indonesian,Better try Other Country Vpn You wont mee ...

VPN will greatly ADD latency to the game.

MOBA is highly dependent on how how good your ping is to the game server. The lower your latency, the better game experience you get.

VPN will get you close to game server depending on the server you are connected. But VPN will add more HOPS (you will jump to different network devices) before you can get to game server. The more HOPS you passed, the higher ping you get.

You don't want to play YELLOW OR RED PING during gaming :)
Post time 2018-9-10 09:12 AM | Show all posts
i believe that u play poorly based on indonesian standart... thats why u got report... btw in statistic what point kda u hv??? if more than 3 maybe thats true u got fraud report... if its under 3 than better to improve ur skill...
Post time 2018-9-10 05:43 PM | Show all posts
sadly, i see racism from every country at some point.  i live in Korea and thought they were awful racists until i spent a month at home in the U.S. playing.  i have seen racist things thrown every which way.  it's pretty disappointing, really.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-20 10:27 PM GMT+8