Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 509|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Why was Vale delayed in favor of Lunox?

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-9 09:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Vale (and Harith) are definitely two of the more interesting mages they'll be releasing in recent times. Sadly, we got the boring-looking waste of space Lunox instead. I'm not spending a single dime on her.

So why was Vale delayed? I already have bp ready for him and gems for his skin.
Post time 2018-9-9 03:23 PM | Show all posts
im happy that this happened cause Vale is so boring and look alike Valir , and Lunox is so much fun and great  :)  
 Author| Post time 2018-9-10 03:51 AM | Show all posts
Masakura replied at 2018-9-9 03:24 PM
Because everyone hype about new female hero coming up so that why people with less BP will use their ...

People buying female heroes more exists only in your brain. Hardly anyone buys insignificant pink-hair or borenox. I personally didn't spend a single dime on either of those 2. I spent it all on Claude and I'm sure a lot of people did.

But anyway, I hate that they didn't fix Vale's bug first. Borenox got a bug and they released her. Turns out they made the wrong decision since I hardly see her in my games and the ones that I do see ends up regretting buying her.
Post time 2018-9-9 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Maybe there was some bugs/errors with vale in advance server or they are gonna release for an event. Do wait patiently, hope they release him as next hero.
Post time 2018-9-9 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Because everyone hype about new female hero coming up so that why people with less BP will use their real money to buy her especially Indonesian . It video game market strategy . Don`t be surprise if female hero release first before male hero . Kadita , Kimmy might be the priority of Moonton to release first before Thamuz , Leomord and etc .

seimz might be right too . Some hero have bug or imperfection . Remember Selena that get delayed by 9 weeks before she get in to original server ?
Post time 2018-9-9 09:52 PM | Show all posts
I just seen from famous youtuber that Vale is imbalance. Or super strong at the moment. He can one hit kill with just one skill. Not one combo, ONE SKILL. And Vale is quite complicated too since he have many mechanics / ways of casting skills. Maybe that is why he is delayed. I'm sure he will be meta when he is released in original server, Valir is no match to him.
Post time 2018-9-10 04:32 AM | Show all posts
Edited by DevAqua at 2018-9-10 04:37 AM

If you only knew how powerful Lunox is even after fixing the bug, you'd probably have a change of mind.
This is quite insulting for players who do like playing Lunox, you know?

Also, Thamuz will be released before Vale and Leomord.

@Masakura Kimmy will be released last, It has nothing to do with being male of female. Also, people would rather buy the bundle with gems if they sought to use real money, otherwise, they'd be saving for characters they think are strong, it's not just because of the character looks (well, some may do)
Post time 2018-9-10 02:32 PM | Show all posts
their reason is probably becoz of the theme / event they are doing rite now
incase you dont understand what i mean, the twilight orb event involves minotaur,aldous for guarding the orb , claude for stealing the orb and then  lunox for being trapped in the orb
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-20 09:55 PM GMT+8