Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 283|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Request] Suggestion about the indian legend, ghatotkaca

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-8 06:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ghatotkaca will get an armor growth reduction soon. His armor growth currently 3.3, it will be 2.6. I dont know if it is a joke, but the marksman Miya has 3.2 armor growth, so after the next update all the marksman will have higher armor growth then ghatotkaca. It must be a bad joke.
Mm has at least 15 dmg growth and also higher armor growth then a tank? Interesting. Realy interesting. Tanks cant push lanes. Tanks cant destroy turrets. Tanks cant farm. Tanks cant  kill enemy. Tanks cant t take dmg???

Dont nerf armor growth.
Post time 2018-9-8 08:43 PM | Show all posts
This information is interesting.
Need to check basic armor and armor growth of gatot and miya or other mm first.
Post time 2018-9-8 11:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Dev dun care tank,maybe tank player never cry like assassin player so dev just feel free to smash * on our face,they remove battle regen and HoS,they release tank hero with bad base stats,they give tank some buff then nerf them even hard
I think tank player should be crybaby like Natalie player LOL
 Author| Post time 2018-9-9 12:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
joon_my replied at 2018-9-8 11:57 PM
Dev dun care tank,maybe tank player never cry like assassin player so dev just feel free to smash *  ...

Moontoon realy good in making tanks useless. Akai was good, they nerfed him and now none picks him. Johnson was good, now none picks him.  They created uranus. He was never good and not going to be good.  Tanks have about zero stat growth/lvl compared to assasin/mm/mage, but they think its okay.  Tank items costs a lot, i just dont know why.....they removed best tsnk items, oracle removed, HoS removed, Bloodthirsty king removed. R.I.P. in advance for tanks.

Ohh.....and tanks cant get savage/maniac/triple kill. Tank mains cant complete this achievments. I have 5k games with 1 savage and 5 maniac xD......but devs dont care :( why there is no such thing for assists?

:-( so bad.
Tanks are not banned. Most of time in solo ranked players just shout for tank, because like none wants to pick them

Only good tank is grock, but he I would not call him tank. He is not good because he is tanky, he is good because of his dmg.
Post time 2018-9-9 12:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
OMG...my dearest tanks are hylos and uranus. Will both of them get worse in the next update?...
Sometimes I think that using tank in the game is a sadness. Tank players are never appreciated by the all allies. All pride and compliments are only for marksman and assassins because of their number of killing. Assist is ignored. I feel that way but what can I do. I dont cry because i know exactly what tanker's jobs are.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-9 12:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2018-9-9 12:38 AM
OMG...my dearest tanks are hylos and uranus. Will both of them get worse in the next update?...
Som ...

No, they wont get nerf. They are alredy bad enough to not to nerf them. Btw belerick and mino will be also nerfed. Belrcick will have more hp in early game but hp growth will be much lower so his max hp will be lower.
Post time 2018-9-9 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Belerick has 54 armor at max level, almost the lowest armor in the game, yet they call him tank. Hylos has 59 armor at max level, same armor as most marksman or assassin, yet they call him tank. Welcome Gatotkaca for joining the "Armor Lower Then Marksman Society".
Post time 2018-9-9 06:45 PM | Show all posts
top up via unipin
Post time 2018-9-9 07:51 PM | Show all posts
DeathBrain replied at 2018-9-9 12:24 AM
Moontoon realy good in making tanks useless. Akai was good, they nerfed him and now none picks him ...

i'll Agree with you

Post time 2018-9-9 08:58 PM | Show all posts
joon_my replied at 2018-9-8 11:57 PM
Dev dun care tank,maybe tank player never cry like assassin player so dev just feel free to smash *  ...

OMG HOW CAN I NOT AGREE MORE TO THIS! haha. As a Tank user, i can relate to this. Every time my main Tank nerf, i just adapt or switch to other Tank. I have no time to cry, rant or threat to quit like Assassin player does. Maybe thats why Moonton are nerfing Tanks without a doubt.

Maybe we should try to cry too, make multiple post, and be a baby to save our beloved Tanks
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-20 09:21 PM GMT+8