Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 463|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[lag] Lagging so bad

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-8 02:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Plz help i cant play with this 1fps. How to make this game lag free. My phone is "FREEDOM". Every match i play there is so many lag. All my options set so i dont have lag butt still its imposible to play.
PS please dont say anything about my internet. And i tryed to contact with bug report in game but its not working.
Post time 2018-9-8 02:10 PM | Show all posts
May I knw your phone model and specs, maybe be its due to low configuration phone.
Hello,
Try these following tips to reduce lag
1. Using wifi <this is the best way to get good connection xD
2. Delete useless file or apps
3. Stop all apps before playing the game
4. when u are in a team, let the lowest ping member become the host
5. Play the game when u have enough battery.

Also clear your cache, go to settings > network detection > clear cache and restart. Hope it helps.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-9 03:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-9-8 02:10 PM
May I knw your phone model and specs, maybe be its due to low configuration phone.
Hello,
Try these ...

I tryed everything more than 100 times. Its lagging on wifi and mobile data too. My phone isnt the best but its lagging on my friends high tier phone. And its lagging at the same time. Its strange becouse we play on diferent conection. It must be server problem. Im playing in Europe (Baltic states). Maybe here server is worse? This week half of all people i played was lagging really bad. They just wrote that in game chat. Please can someone tell developers to improve servers in europe? I cant do it.
I hope some day i will play this game again like before. But now i cant even drive straight with johnson when now i have 650 matches with him. I think thats so sad. And so bad like my english XD.
Post time 2018-9-19 04:37 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2018-9-8 02:10 PM
Hello,
Try these ...

I'll try this procedures. hoping for the best solution for this.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 12:34 AM GMT+8