Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 258|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Remove reducing rank every season

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-8 09:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Nubs are catching up with the pro players. Nubs will let our rank go down. So why not remove that season reducing our rank
Post time 2018-9-8 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Why were you not Nubs before? Are you pro when you started playin??? Is it in your genes???
C'mon bro give chance to others and be fair.
Post time 2018-9-8 01:11 PM | Show all posts
i dont think rank reduction should be changed, it's the match making system that's faulty in ML. seasonal rank reduction is very common in a lot of games so its a pretty good tested system
Post time 2018-9-8 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Ya agree with starboi & theoddfox, This system need not to be changed, it makes the players more challenging every season and give chance for low teir players. And its common for everygame out there. No need to change in my opinion.
Post time 2018-9-8 03:21 PM | Show all posts
LETS BE A NUB BROS
Post time 2018-9-9 12:41 AM | Show all posts
don't be such a cry baby this is how the ranking season works
Post time 2018-9-9 08:28 AM | Show all posts
I hate the season reset.
Every reset the heroes I play win ranks drop 1-3%. Forcing me too take a break from playing ML.

I would love if mobile legends do a diminishing system.

Say if you don’t play a rank game for a few day you’ll drop down a star or (x amount of stars) and the higher up you are in rank the diminishing of star increase .  This would improve rank queue since people will now have too do a rank match too maintain...
Post time 2018-9-9 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Actually its a test to tell r u worth the rank now? If u had skill then u can climb back to where u belong.
Before from 1st time playing from seasson 2, it takes me up to seasson 7 to get to Legend 2 solo playing. Then i take a break coz im a bit bored & found new interesting Games. I got back a month ago (1 month 3 week actually). Got my rank drop on S7 & S8 reset (2 tier drop). Now after almost 2 month i already get back to Legend 5.
Post time 2018-9-9 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Nope, not gonna happen.

This is a game feature where players are tested if they can still maintain their previous rank.

Also, having season reset will also give chance to others players to reach the TOP GLOBAL RANKING.

Imagine if there were no season reset, then the SEASON 1 Top global players will be forever on their spot :) assuming they are still playing and winning the rank.

You didn't carefully analyze your thread before asking.
Post time 2018-9-9 11:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nubs? LOL.....

What is the definition of nubs?

It seems like you are crying over your teammates and blame them that they are the ones to blame.....and....and you are free from mistakes. Not every nubs are bad players. It is just a social problem in cyber game. The devs definitely cant and wont fix this. Seriously? You ask to remove the reset system for tiers in the end of season? This is so funny....have you ever played another moba than this? All mobas will reset the tiers every end of season. If there is no reset tiers and every player is mythic, where is the fun and challenge of this game?

I want to say that Nubs is really exist and alive. If you still play mobas, you will meet nubs no matter how, just face it. If you want to play without nubs, just play Candy Crush or Angry Birds.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 04:48 PM GMT+8