Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 435|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Poll] Some little changes to Johnson

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-7 12:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello Everyone, I was thinking about Johnson and his high ban rate, so I thought about some little nerfs to make him avaliable again.
These nerfs are all to his ultimate, and are all related to the suprise effect that make this ability so OP:

1) Global Sound:  When johnson casts his ultimate, a global sound will be heard from everybody in the land, this makes the ult less unpredictable and adds more counterplay

2) Decrease the control of the Car, this way Johnson will not drive also in the jungle

3) Add a time limit for his ultimate, like 20 seconds and then the ult stops automatically.

If you like these changes, feel free to vote.
Single Polls, Total 43 Users voted

Poll is finished

13.95% (6)
0.00% (0)
6.98% (3)
4.65% (2)
11.63% (5)
0.00% (0)
9.30% (4)
53.49% (23)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-9-7 02:15 AM | Show all posts
Johnson isnt OP anymore, i consider him kinda in the okay spot, he is annoying but definitley not worth nerfing

Comments

2nded, as a Johnson player. Strong, but not invincible (except occasionally against teams not prepared for him).  Post time 2018-9-7 07:33 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-9-7 02:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just make him transform into a fire truck
Pleaaaaassssseeeeeeee

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-9-7 06:47 AM | Show all posts
make him a Jet instead of a car haha

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-9-7 12:19 PM | Show all posts
a global sound would be cool, but I don't think that will help much.

And I don't think people are banning John as much. They prefer to ban Grock

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-9-7 06:06 PM | Show all posts
we have to be train to be skilful ,

For problem 1 : learn to look at map understand how the map can help you and your team , when johnson is missing or reborn , everyone has to stay alert

For problem 2 : this is the handwork of johnson players who take their effort to practice and practice and practice , he used to be very hard  to control  therefore the number of usage reduce tremendously and was back to popularity thanks for the changes of easier controlling ,nothing to argue over this just like fanny users who practice a lot to master the skills.

as for problem 3 , same as problem 2 , this is the user's ability to drive the ulti skills so long. find a way to stop it =D

Cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-9-7 08:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IMO johnson is unfair hero. He has 4 ults which is so annoying. Turning to a car, carrying an ally, hitting enemies, slowing enemies...that are the reasons I should ban Johnson.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-9-7 09:45 PM | Show all posts
I don't see Johnson being banned here in Mythic. Instead here they banning Grock and Minotaur most of the time. So i don't think he needs any nerf. He is fine as he is now.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-24 01:09 AM GMT+8