Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 739|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Lunox may cause an unknown error during the battle

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-4 10:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Player,
We have noticed that the new hero - Lunox may cause an unknown error during the battle, so as a result, Lunox is now unavailable for purchase in Shop. If you have already bought Lunox, please be noticed that she is now unable to use. We are fixing this problem now and will keep you posted. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support!

--MLBB Team

Post time 2018-9-5 05:39 AM | Show all posts
So what will happen? I bought Lunox yesterday. Will it be retrieved? or any BP refund?
Post time 2018-9-5 11:07 AM | Show all posts
JetXu replied at 2018-9-5 05:39 AM
So what will happen? I bought Lunox yesterday. Will it be retrieved? or any BP refund?

your can use lunox after they fix it...
Post time 2018-9-5 02:22 PM | Show all posts
I've played lunox for three times and I'm having a blast. Hope they fix this soon. and that reparation gift, should dmn well be worth it.
Post time 2018-9-5 09:03 PM | Show all posts
The bug is pretty big. From what i've seen lunox's passive gets confused with the game's damage system and gets all glitchy. Sometimes doing insane amounts of damage and sometimes healing the enemy
Post time 2018-9-6 03:56 AM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2018-9-5 08:03 PM
The bug is pretty big. From what i've seen lunox's passive gets confused with the game's damage syst ...

our team already knowing this bug, will fix it soon, thanks for your feedback
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 04:14 AM GMT+8