Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 489|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[UI] REMOVE THE MUMFKING PLAYER LOAD SCREEN FOR RANKED GAMES

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-1 02:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
REMOVE IT. REMOVE IT ALL.

DEALING WITH 2-2 QUEUE IS SO EASY BY REMOVING THIS LOAD SCREEN. HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO REMOVE THIS USELESS LOADING WINDOW??
Post time 2018-9-1 05:15 AM | Show all posts
Yeah,
I agree even tho it would still make 2-2 possible (with the power of gamble and alot of luck) it would be almost impossible to 22 again..i hope they’ll implement
 Author| Post time 2018-9-1 05:46 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-9-1 05:15 AM
Yeah,
I agree even tho it would still make 2-2 possible (with the power of gamble and alot of luck)  ...

Pardon my initial outburst. It's so infuriating I fought 4 2-2 teams in a row. It's so unfair.
Post time 2018-9-1 06:23 AM | Show all posts
*SIGH* until now I cannot get the 2-2 4-2-2 thing
Post time 2018-9-1 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Vymonchyyy at 2018-9-1 11:34 AM
starboi replied at 2018-9-1 06:23 AM
*SIGH* until now I cannot get the 2-2 4-2-2 thing

As far as i know, it works like this.. there are player A B C D.. A and B goes into 1 room.. C and D goes in to 1 room.. then both team press start button at the same time.. the system will recognize them as a 2 man team and will maybe put ABCD in the same team.. maybe like that.. maybe someone pls correct me if im wrong
Post time 2018-9-1 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-9-1 11:33 AM
As far as i know, it works like this.. there are player A B C D.. A and B goes into 1 room.. C and  ...

Ok u forgot one step, the same person created both rooms so they have more posibilities to match together cuz they match in the same server room, why do I know this u might say, a lot of my friends do it, and General showed long time a go how GOSU do it top lul. Also they are in vc
Post time 2018-9-1 11:58 AM | Show all posts
It is annoying when k go soloq and I get 22 in my allies, I want to get afk. Same happens when they are in the enemy zzz I just want to kill myself, not just because the start but the win rate that I didn't even try to get cuz it was impossible
Post time 2018-9-1 01:23 PM | Show all posts
manuelle_28 replied at 2018-9-1 11:56 AM
Ok u forgot one step, the same person created both rooms so they have more posibilities to match t ...

I think you know the answer, but no offense... I can't understand your english hehe :)
Post time 2018-9-1 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-9-1 11:33 AM
As far as i know, it works like this.. there are player A B C D.. A and B goes into 1 room.. C and  ...

Thanks for the reply, I think I'm getting there, but what is wrong if the system made the 2 teams together? they don't know each other right? or one of the teams are on a high rank making the match not fair? I'm so sorry I'm so slow haha
Post time 2018-9-1 04:44 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2018-9-1 01:26 PM
Thanks for the reply, I think I'm getting there, but what is wrong if the system made the 2 teams  ...

From my example up there, lets say ABCD is in the same squad, or even playing next to each other.. if you use 2-2 method, A "pretend" to only teamup with B, so is C and D.. when they manage to play ranked in the same team, they will most likely play against ppl who completely not knowing each other.. which team has a higher chance of winning? The team that knows each other right? Well its like that..
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-20 02:55 AM GMT+8