Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2802|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Forum Original Content] Reminders To Forum Users

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-30 10:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by WtripleO at 2018-8-31 10:31 AM

40482542_471685249996960_6029551823457615872_n.png

To our beloved Forum Users,

We appreciate that you guys have been actively supporting and posting around the forums and that some of you even express out your thoughts and ideas as well as even reporting bugs or any issues regarding the game but recently the forums has been a place where toxicity overshadows what was once our beloved forums. We also think that even though there are players who express their ideas/opinions it still doesn't give any forum users the right to bash them or even post negative stuff about it so as much as possible keep it clean and simply report anything that you feel is offensive to others(not just you) and that as Moderators we try our best to help you guys with any issues or concerns that you may have. With that, we would like to remind the Forum Users the following:

40413596_1917867538514914_583751214475247616_n.png

1)Forums is a place where players can freely express themselves provided that they follow our forum rules and regulation which can be found by clicking this link here. So please do take time to read these rules again.

2)If you feel that a forum user is being toxic/rude or you find them violating these rules feel free to report them and we will be the ones to handle it. Do not join in on these violators by reacting to what they have said as this may further add to the problem.

3)If in case you feel that a moderator is not acting like they should be or maybe abusing their power such as threatening, blackmailing( or something along the line), deleting legitimate threads,etc. Feel free to report them to Me or Troy. Or you can simply create a thread about it and we can openly discuss it. Do note that we take these complaints very seriously so please don't hesitate to report any misbahaviour of any moderators

4)Never trust Mobile Legends Youtubers, we are not saying you boycott these players but as much as possible do not immediately believe what they say as most often than not some of these youtubers would do and say anything to get views or even manipulate their fans. We are honestly sadden to see this as this only increases the toxicity amongst the community where their fans/viewers are easily manipulated by Youtubers who only wish to gain popularity/views because after all, who would you listen more? The side who actually works for Mobile Legends or a Player who just started their Youtube Channel for fame?

5)We encourage players to share any artwork,guides,etc. that you may wish to contribute because one way or another these contributions maybe even featured in our official sites or even be highlighted here on forums.

6)Lastly, Forums is a place where players can take a time off from the gritty game but at the same time it is also a place where they can explore things that they may or may have not known. And since forums is somewhat a small but managable community, it is easy to identify which ones are the regular ones,which ones are new and so on. Which is why we wish that even though you are new or an old forum users, feel free to take your time to make your mark around here after all we moderators would be more than happy to accomadate you guys.

Post time 2018-9-3 06:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-9-1 07:59 PM
!00% agree.
And also if you see anything wrong from any mod please do report.
About the youtubers, ...

You say dont trust the youtubers but you can't completely ignore their claims when you see some of it to be true. I respect business but you can't deny youtubers help you guys make it big. Shoot I wouldn't be playing at all if it wasn't for youtubers guides. But I respect everyone's opinions in here good or bad.
Post time 2018-9-1 01:17 AM | Show all posts
well, this make sense.
here is a like from our lapulapu to you.

Post time 2018-9-1 05:10 PM | Show all posts
wow, very impressed.
anyway, for anything that I have do to you please don't report me.
and also I am not a Youtuber so you can trust what I say guys.
Post time 2018-9-1 07:59 PM | Show all posts
!00% agree.
And also if you see anything wrong from any mod please do report.
About the youtubers, it is true. I can say many things about this but don't want to make the reply longer.
May be in future i will create a thread about this with valid proof. i have gathered some btw.
Nice thread triple kun.
Post time 2018-9-2 06:51 PM | Show all posts
Forums are places*

or Forum is a place
Post time 2018-9-4 05:48 AM | Show all posts
Kimarhi replied at 2018-9-3 06:24 AM
You say dont trust the youtubers but you can't completely ignore their claims when you see some of ...

I didn't say don't trust.
I said judge before you believe in something.
Post time 2018-9-5 03:19 PM | Show all posts
True.
Post time 2018-9-7 04:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ngayon ko lang po na encounter ganitong problem patulong...
Screenshot_20180907_155343.jpg
Post time 2018-9-7 04:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
aeron29 replied at 2018-9-7 04:19 PM
ngayon ko lang po na encounter ganitong problem patulong...

I need ticket ill want lapu lapu hahahah
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 05:33 PM GMT+8