Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2806|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mood] A gentle reminder

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-30 03:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
15angelay.png

When is too much, too much?

In the modern age we are on right now, we spent some time in playing our favorite games or just random games that you might be interested, or just randomly browsing the web.

Games are mostly played on computers, game consoles, cell phones and handheld devices. Children on these days are fascinated on this technology era of their way in "playing games", unlike the days we do outside in the past.

As a parent, I would be happy if what my kids are playing are related to educational programs (nahhhh, that's nub), instead of pure entertainment. And when I say entertainment, most of it can be violent or something to do with hitting, stabbing, slashing, shooting, punching, magicking (subject to change without prior notice), spelling and ultimating. [For others, please specify below]

One thing I would like to avoid with these new type of playing, is that they might disregard some of their task in this growing life. Studies may be affected greatly, regular eating time schedule might not be followed since they are so absorbed in playing,

It should be regulated as a privilege with a limit once a task is completed. Not automatically given.

Aside from that, you will also have to take care of your health, specially your eyes. Your sleep also needs to be looked after if you are so absorbed playing.

Playing regularly is needed so that we can truly enjoy the games we want to play with. So always take care of your health and your studies and your work (writing this one during office hours because I can - and Im awesome)...

So, focus on one game and enjoy ranking!

05-1.jpg

Post time 2018-8-30 06:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Post time 2018-8-30 06:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Post time 2018-9-5 11:26 PM | Show all posts
I can't focus on one game sadly >.>
Post time 2018-9-6 06:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Post time 2018-9-8 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Use the force. Focus on one.... what was I talking about again? Ooohh look shiny tower!!!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2018-9-19 04:48 PM GMT+8