Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 879|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] Singapore - Battle of the Pros Tournament

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-29 01:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey guys! I'm a female young adult who's passionate about MOBA games (or gaming) in general, with dreams of becoming a professional gamer. So I'm looking for 4 other players to compete in Battle of the Pros with, and I'm getting desperate because ticket sales for early birds ends today and the closing date for registration is on the 31st of Aug, which is very soon! I'm offering to pay the registration fee for the rest of my teammates, so if you are interested, don't hesitate to tell me! It's a casual tournament, so there's really nothing to worry about if you don't consider yourself a "pro" - The most important thing is to have fun! Besides, you won't be going home empty-handed since all registered teams will receive $25/$30 SPH Malls Vouchers (provided they show up at the tournament, of course). Also, look at the prizes:
Champions: SGD$2,100
1st Runner Up: SGD$1,470
2nd Runner Up: SGD$1,050
4th Place:SGD700
5th to 8th Place: SGD$420 each

If money isn't a motivating factor for you, then why not fight for glory? Or for an unforgettable experience?

The qualifiers and finals will be taking place at Seletar Mall, 3rd to 6th Sept and 9th Sept. The qualifiers at Clementi Mall have already begun.

I'll be creating a WhatsApp group where we will discuss strategies, our roles, scheduled practice times, the teams we will be facing, and if possible, we will also arrange meetups at a designated place in Singapore to facilitate communication because there will definitely be things we need to clear up in person. If there are any doubts, feel free to clarify with me here or through PM! Don't let fear hold you back! Looking forward to playing with you! ^_^
 Author| Post time 2018-8-31 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Interested parties, feel free to reply here or PM me! The team hasn't been filled up yet.
Post time 2018-8-29 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Please also check our discord channel in order to find team mates.
Link
https://discordapp.com/invite/dKVXuHU
 Author| Post time 2018-8-29 03:33 PM | Show all posts
I did, but no luck so far.
Post time 2018-8-30 10:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Shisenwu replied at 2018-8-29 03:33 PM
I did, but no luck so far.

Slot still available ?
 Author| Post time 2018-8-31 09:48 AM | Show all posts

I've PMed you, Jensen. ^^
Post time 2018-12-27 05:21 PM | Show all posts
interesting. while the date is out, if you still look for member contact me.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 05:55 AM GMT+8