Register now.
View: 371|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Map] Addition of Eastern-Themed Maps and Day-Night Cycle

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-24 11:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by DevAqua at 2018-8-24 11:57 PM

Addition of New Maps

Since the release of many Major Asian-Themed Skins and Heroes such as Fanny (Skylark), Angela (China Doll), Valir (Shikigami Summoner), Kagura (Summer Festival), Hayabusa (Sushi Master), Estes (White Crane) and upcoming Miya (Suzuhime) skin.

The Idea is like the Map Changes during the Mobile Legends Cup whereas Bruno, Lesley and Harley got the Skin Features from it.

This will be a permanent addition to the Map Skins / Themes

1st Idea : Festival of Ghosts
Map features multiple Talismans of Jungle Monster Spawns.
The River that flows in the middle of the map will be a bit darker with a greenish hue to the water color, the Bushes will be generally darker along with the map.
The outside will feature a Dim-Lit Forest with hanging paper lamps, the Lanes itself is Phantasmally Themed while the Hero Spawns have offering tables along the sides and a Shrine-like theme to the "Fountain" (Spawn) with Talismans over the Walls around the Bases.
The Turtle/Lord Spawn will have Firefly Effects and the Spawn of the Lord will be Light-Bluish rather than Golden Yellow, the Jungle will seem a bit foggy (but Vision will not be hindered/obstructed)

2nd Idea : Far-Eastern Dynasty

Map features an Eastern Theme with Resemblance to a Mix of Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
The River that flows in the middle of the map will be a bit more bluish in color and may optionally have Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) on top of the water, the bushes will have bamboo stalks and the scenery will feature more naturality and diversity in nature.
The lanes will be only partially cemented from the Base to the 2nd Turret.
Hokora's would be placed all throughout the Jungle and the Jungle Monster Spawns will be decorated with their own miniature offering designs.
The Outside will feature either Cherry Blossoms or a Green Forest Cover. (may vary between both)
The Fountain (Spawn) will feature a Shrine-like theme similar to the 1st Idea but the platform will be made of Tatami Mats
The Lord and Turtle Spawns will have a Shinto Torii at the front and the Walls will have wooden patterns.

Addition of Day-Night Cycle
Will be either Optional or will Require a Graphics Settings Level (but should most likely be automatic for fair play)

1st Idea
The first 30 Mins of the Game will be Day and a 1-minute transition to Night that lasts another 30 Mins.
The Visibility wouldn't be affected but the Overall of the Map will be a bit darker (not very dark) with optional "Lighting Effects" on Turrets.

2nd Idea

After the Lord has been Slain, the Map will gradually turn Darker.

What are your Opinions on This? (Please Vote and Reply your Ideas/Suggestions)

Single Polls, Total 12 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-8-25 02:26 AM | Show all posts
I like the overall theme idea but not sure why it should be permanent?
And also please submit this suggestion to in game customer support for official's awareness on this one. Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-25 02:38 AM | Show all posts
So, is that mean we need to have a match more than 30 minutes to have the night cycle shows up? I really want to have this day night feature.. maybe when night time comes, there will be grasshopper sounds, with some soothing music, fireflies flying around occasionally and yeah like you said, the turret will have special lighting effects.. like street lamp or something.. it would be really nice to have those...... but for the cycle, i guess 8 minutes per cycle would be enough...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-25 04:32 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-8-25 02:38 AM
So, is that mean we need to have a match more than 30 minutes to have the night cycle shows up? I re ...

Seems fair enough now that I think about it.. matches do end really early.

And, yeah, sounds would probably make the battle more soothing for players with a bad mood.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-25 04:35 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-8-25 02:26 AM
I like the overall theme idea but not sure why it should be permanent?
And also please submit this  ...

Like the Celestial Palace and Western Expanse, I guess?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-25 04:53 AM | Show all posts
I think the idea is really cool...so i support it!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-25 06:07 AM | Show all posts
DevAqua replied at 2018-8-25 04:35 AM
Like the Celestial Palace and Western Expanse, I guess?

Ok. Now i got it.
Did you submit this to in game customer support as i told you before?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-25 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Great idea. I hate light.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-25 07:19 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-8-25 06:07 AM
Ok. Now i got it.
Did you submit this to in game customer support as i told you before?

I'm just about to

I was charging my phone

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-14 05:40 AM GMT+8