Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 702|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Jeet Kun Do, Chou's first skill rework. Is it good or bad?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-13 05:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
So a lot has been going on with Chou already. Devs keep on balancing him for some reason. As a Chou user i had no problems with him before his rework. When rework came, looking at some videos from Advanced Server, i was actually hyped for his first skill. But when the rework was finally released in the Normal server, i lost all hope. The very first game with Chou after rework was the most frustrating one i ever faced. Blink distance was decent and it would have been nice to see the first rework on his first skill, but it was reduced again. But the most annoying one was the cooldown of the skill. The rework almost made me lose my mind. To be honest, i don't think there was any need on reworking the cooldown of the first skill. The earlier version was the best I'd say. Since there was more way of using Combinations. Chou is not an assassin to be honest. He is squishy when built fighter, and he deals almost no damage when built tanky. So there was no need of giving him extra cooldown on his first skill. Now the third phase of his first skill is the only one activating the cooldown and it's hard to use it with Shunpo. So yeah i think the CD nerf should be reworked again and make it like before.
Single Polls, Total 20 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

5.00% (1)
50.00% (10)
20.00% (4)
25.00% (5)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-8-13 06:51 AM | Show all posts
He is just bad tbh, the first skill used to be hard spam, but now u have a 11 second cooldown, pretty insane tbh

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 06:52 AM | Show all posts
I got mixed opinion about him in community
Some are sayings its good while other has different opinion.
Its good that you explained the situation and also made this poll.Official always check forum and poll is very important for them.
Need to see others opinion about this rework.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 02:41 PM | Show all posts
I dont't know how to react in this thread, because I feel the old Jeet kune do is good because I can spam the stun. But for new chou, I can reach and kick the enemy easily because the range. What I see the difference is

Old chou : hard to reach the enemy, but if you fail for first attempt to gank the enemy, you can try 2nd time because CD is short. And because of short CD you can spam stun maybe around 3-4 in teamfight and hit 3-5 heroes in same time (MOST IMPORTANT)

New Chou : easy to reach the enemy even without flicker. But if you fail in first attempt, you maybe lost the only chance to gank the enemy. and you can't spam stun in teamfight.

So for New chou I think the timing to execute Jeet kune do is little more tricky. If you not release 3rd phase fast, the CD is so long to execute the skill again. But if you release 3rd phase quickly sometimes you just wasted the 3rd phase.

What I don't know why developer want Chou to be a hitter? Chou skillset is definitely for tank and gank. I know unXpected, Syno, Yinsai, etc. use fighter build and its so sick, but I must say Yellyhaze is the person who optimized Chou to the maximum for teamfight.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Michael99 at 2018-8-13 08:20 PM
advanc replied at 2018-8-13 02:41 PM
I dont't know how to react in this thread, because I feel the old Jeet kune do is good because I can ...

Agreed with you bro. BTW UnXpected is my master in using Chou

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 08:30 PM | Show all posts
I think semi-tank is more ok than full tank build for him, add Endless Battle and Berserker's Fury you will feel the difference

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-14 04:53 PM | Show all posts
Michael99 replied at 2018-8-13 08:13 PM
Agreed with you bro. BTW UnXpected is my master in using Chou

UnXpected now change direction to Franco btw lol, now I try to learn chou playstyle from Yellyhaze. His timing for ganking, disturb enemy carry when teamfight, and escape from 5-man gank is masterpiece too.

So even when Chou is rework again and again, when you combine UnXpected, Syno, and Yellyhaze playstyle I think you can maximized using chou.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-14 06:36 PM | Show all posts
advanc replied at 2018-8-14 04:53 PM
UnXpected now change direction to Franco btw lol, now I try to learn chou playstyle from Yellyhaze ...

Alright.. BTW he is ranked 1 global Franco now, not many people know that haha. He is known as a top global Chou via Youtube but nobody makes a video about him using Franco, maybe be Franco is underrated if compare with Chou

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-8-14 09:06 PM | Show all posts
advanc replied at 2018-8-13 02:41 PM
I dont't know how to react in this thread, because I feel the old Jeet kune do is good because I can ...

This thread is actually for the CD nerf on his first skill Jeet Kune Do. He isn't good anymore to be honest. His CD nerf made him hard to use. Even though I'm getting the hang of it, his CD needs to be like the old one. That's what i was saying.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-15 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Forgotten replied at 2018-8-14 09:06 PM
This thread is actually for the CD nerf on his first skill Jeet Kune Do. He isn't good anymore to  ...

If CD of the first skill is same like old chou and distance is still like the new chou, I considered its a huge buff. For the new chou I don't think its buff even many people say its a huge buff.

But you agree or not, Chou still used in high tier and Tournament like MPL or MSC so I think Moonton not undo chou revamp to old chou for now.

Thats the dev fail is want to make chou to have fighter build but they just made Chou back to Tanky build.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-17 10:57 AM GMT+8