Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 570|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Gear Tips] RUBY DAMAGE BUILD (FORGOTTEN FIGHTER)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-12 09:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
RUBY DAMAGE BUILD MIGHT BE UNSUITABLE FOR IT AS RUBY SPECIALITY IS LIFESTEAL SO HERE IS SOME TIPS.

1. Beast Killer

+20 Armor
+20 Magic Resistance
+30% Damage to Monsters (Unique)
Unique Passive (Greed) – Gains 30% extra experience when jungling. Also, regains 4% of total HP and 10% of total Mana after killing a jungle monster.
Unique Passive (Gorge) – Increases physical and magic defense by 3 points every time a jungle monster is killed. This effect can stack up to 10 times. Also, the “Retribution” battle spell becomes applicable to enemy heroes by having the effect of reducing their Movement Speed by 70%, which gradually decays within 3 seconds. Using “Retribution” also temporarily grants your hero a shield that’s based on the hero’s total HP.
2. Magic Shoes

+10% Cooldown Reduction
+40 Movement Speed (Unique)
3. Haas’s Claw

+70 Physical Attack
+20% Lifesteal (Unique)
Unique Passive (Insanity) – Grants an extra 10% Lifesteal when HP drops below 40%.
4. Endless Battle

+65 Physical Attack
+25 Mana Regeneration
+250 HP
+10% Cooldown Reduction
+5% Movement Speed
+15% Lifesteal
Unique Passive (Divine Justice) – Deals extra true damage equal to 85% of Physical Attack with the next basic attack after using a skill. This effect has a cooldown of 1.5 seconds.
Unique Passive (Chase Fate) – Increases the hero’s Movement Speed by 15% whenever Divine Justice is triggered.
5. Rose Gold Meteor

+60 Physical Attack
+30 Magic Resistance
+5% Lifesteal
Unique Passive (Lifeline) – Grants a shield that can absorb 510-1350 damage (increases with level) for 3 seconds when the hero’s HP drops below 30%. This effect has a cooldown of 40 seconds.
6. Wings of the Apocalypse Queen

+15 Physical Attack
+1000 HP
+10% Cooldown Reduction
Unique Passive (Demonize) – Reduces the damage that the hero receives by 50% and increases the Lifesteal effect by 30% for 5 seconds when HP drops below 40%. This effect has a cooldown of 50 seconds.
I hope you guys try my build enjoy playing.
Always keep on supporting.

Ruby

Ruby
Post time 2018-8-13 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Ayy thanks for the small guide
Post time 2018-9-13 01:32 AM | Show all posts
In rank matches, I prefer to go with Tank Emblem + flicker to flick around and surprise  enemies with Ulti. You can pull more than 1 enemy at a time, and use 2nd Skill and end up with 1. I recommend Skill 1>Ulti>Skill2>Skill1 combo.
For other regular matches like Brawl and Classic I prefer to go with Assassin Emblem with 1 or 2 damage build like Blade of Despair or Berserkers Fury/Hunter Strike. Preferable spell is Retribution with this build.
It works fine however I would advise you to explore your own combo of build on AI mode before implementing on Rank/Classic match as losing hampers your WINRATE :D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-11-21 03:26 AM GMT+8