Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 289|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] A look at Chou

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-11 02:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just to begin with, Chou is a decent fighter and much better if a tank. Well because most players build tanky on Chou. In my case i really don't care building him fighter or tank. The recent rework on Chou has been so far pretty good. But there is a problem with him now. And i think most Chou user are not used to this new reworked Chou. Chou's passive "Only Fast" is still the same to be honest. If the duration was given a little buff then the passive would have been more useful. For instance, Chou's passive activates after every 8 yard of movement, but new players will have a great difficulty on how to manage that 8 yard movement. If not reduced the length or distance at least it can be shown below that the passive is active to let players know that his passive is ready to be used. It will give the players a beeter understanding of his passive. Now his first skill, "Jeet kun Do" has become pretty useless to be honest. The distance of blink is a good thing for Chou but the cooldown is what bugs me the most. And I'm pretty sure to most players who love to pay Chou. Earlier before revamp, each phase of his first skill would give players a better way to manage combos. Like if we hold on to his first phase of his first skill to the end right before activating his second phase and so on, the cooldown would eventually become lesser and that gave the players a better chance in activating a perfect combination with Shunpo or his second skill. But now, no matter how long we hold on to each phase of his first skill, the cooldown begins only after the last phase has been completed. And this is one reason why Chou might be used lesser after some time. His passive and first skill needs a buff. Not on damage but on cooldown. The passive can also be recreated in such a way that it is below where usually the buff symbol shows. So that players would know when his passive is unlocked. This will make the players get to use his passive easier and more efficiently. Whatever it is, the first skill needs to be like the old one. Where even the first phase of his first skill woild begin the cooldown so that combos are better used. Because he is becoming quite useless after this.
Post time 2018-8-12 12:18 AM | Show all posts
I unlocked chou today. Now, i will try playing chou too. He reminds me of bruce lee.
Post time 2018-8-11 02:48 PM | Show all posts
yah there is problems in his passive mark. its needs a symbol for sure. but to be honest still lot of players using  chou  not for long enough i think
Post time 2018-8-11 04:33 PM | Show all posts
I personally like Chou because he is a good initiator. But when the cooldown of the first skills is adjusted, his flexibility is reduced also. Removing the immune in the second skill is OKAY. But that first skill CD nerf is just too much. Don't get me wrong, I still like to play Chou but as a spammer of skills the adjustment of first skill CD is quite annoying to me. Can we suggest these reworks you've suggested? These are pretty good ones that can help us Chou users.
Post time 2018-8-11 04:56 PM | Show all posts
hence, they even haven't fixed the 2nd skill disable cross thingy whenever chou uses 2nd skill
 Author| Post time 2018-8-11 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Upvote this thread guys. And ask your fellow friends to do so too. Let our "Chou Users" voices reach the developers. Chou is really a good hero if played properly. I went down from global top 86 to global top 128 because of the CD nerf on his first skill. I still can't get comfortable with his first skill till now. After rework i have won like 20 games out of 100. It's just too much for me. I am forced to play Hayabusa who is going to be nerfed soon. Now I'm out of options. Since I don't recharge and most OP heroes costs 32k BP. It's hard for people to save upto that. At least don't make the old heroes useless.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-12 12:59 AM | Show all posts
BijayaMagar, just be careful though. He should be built fighter only if you think you are able to overpower the enemy. Otherwise always build tanky. For beginners I'd prefer building him tanky. If you want to learn more about Chou or other heroes i always have a YouTube channel ready to make a guide. I already have Johnson and Chou both. Still thinking on what hero should be next though. So ask if you need help. I'll always help. Good luck though.
Post time 2018-8-12 08:53 AM | Show all posts

Chou: Fighter/Tank hero

Edited by Rapster938 at 2018-8-12 08:55 AM

If you use Chou but in actual tank build, it's very good but his role should be Fighter/Tank regarding that his ability effects are high. Using Burst DPS might be ineffective because it is easy enough to be eliminated by your opponents or enemy players. So it is up to you
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-17 11:03 AM GMT+8