Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 102|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mood] Matching hate me

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-10 09:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The hell... With the matching system.
They seem really hate me.
10 brawl, i always end up with AFK or stupid nob who just charge forward alone, die, revived & charge again.
While on other hand, the enemy always in compelete team
10 match in row.....

Post time 2018-8-10 10:35 PM | Show all posts
That's the horror of solo queueing. That's why I always prefer a pre-made team or suffer solo queueing and carrying braindead teammates. Sadly, the best thing we can do is just to report them and hopefully they get their credit scores to -9999 ;v

Comments

Hahaha credit scores -10000 / but who give them high rank and how?  Post time 2018-8-11 02:12 AM
Post time 2018-8-10 09:35 PM | Show all posts
The matching system also seriously hate me in classic.. meeting up with assassins wanna be is really tough.. they feed and ended up blaming others..
Post time 2018-8-11 06:34 AM | Show all posts
Honestly, I already gave up ... Either you enter matches with known allies or pick up those awful randoms. I'm tired of trying to help some that I see that can improve, but I end up being brutally offended. So now I just play. Currently, this matching system is terrible. And it seems that it is no use denouncing, always the same players are in the matches disrupting the other players who really want to play
Post time 2018-8-11 09:36 AM | Show all posts
thats why I play VS AI only
lol
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-19 07:04 PM GMT+8