Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 73|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Battle Spell Rework (from recent survey)

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-10 09:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by PoorGamer at 2018-8-10 09:32 PM

Okay, so recently I participated in a survey talking about the future rework of emblems... What i took interest in is the final question. "If you were to make an emblem, how would you design it?" (or something like that hehehe)

I just wanted to post here, what I entered and see how people will react to my oppions.

1. Magnetize ~ when cast, all nearby will be attracted to the hero, and will move towards him by force.   

3.Trembler ~ When cast, an earthquake will occur in the area around the hero, and will cause surrounding enemy heroes to be uncontrollable.   

4.1 Seek ~ Will let you get a quick glance of enemy position   

or it could also be...

4.2 High Jump ~ Will make the hero jump in an incredible heigth making him see surrounding enemy position

AND FINALLY...      

5.1 Force Lag ~ When cast all friendly and enemy heroes will suddenly experience a 300+ ping for a short amount of time giving everyone a chance to change the outcome of the game

or it could also be...

5.2 Blizzard ~ When cast all friendly and enemy heroes will suddenly freeze for a short amount of time giving everyone a chance to change the outcome of the game

(Just thought of 3 other Battle Spells)
6. Reflect ~ Any attack targeted at the hero will get reflected and bounce back at the caster.

7. Hypnosis ~ Will make enemy hero attack his own commrades

8. Switch ~ switch places with friendly hero

Post time 2018-8-10 10:31 PM | Show all posts
Some others are too op just like the lag, hypnosis and switch and many more. There are also some spells that are similar with one another for me ;v but what I want among these spells is the Seek c:
Post time 2018-8-11 09:16 AM | Show all posts
rework weekend spell... add silince to it...
Post time 2018-8-11 05:01 PM | Show all posts
what about a spell that makes you immune slow effects or cc?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-19 07:22 PM GMT+8