Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 99|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] BANNED ACCOUNT FOR 24 HOUR

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-10 07:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
HELLO,
I'M KINDLY WANT TO SUGGEST...PLEASE CHANGE THENRULE FOR THE AFK PLAYER FROM LOST CREDIT PLAYER TO BANNED THEIR ACCOUNT FOR A SEVERAL TIME IF 24 HOUR IS TOO MUCH BECAUSE IM TIRED GET THE TEAM MEMBER LIKE AFK, BEING IDLE AND SOME GOES ON. I HOPE U UNDERSTAND THE PLAYER LIKE ME...

I SUGGEST:
FOR AFK - BANNED THEIR ACCOUNT FOR 24 HOUR MAYBE (JUST MY SUGGESTION) OR 30 MINUTES....
FOR NEGATIVE PLAYER OR BEING IDLE IN THE MATCH - JUST DEDUCT THEIR CREDIT PLAYER
FOR LOW LEVEL SKILL PLAYER - JUST BANNED THEIR ACCOUNT FROM ENTERING RANK MODE GAME 2 TIMES

I'M REALLY HOPE THAT WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE THATS REALLY DIFFICULT TO GET SATR IN RANK, TO GET A GOOD MEMBERS IN MATCH, SO PLEASE CONSIDER THIS SUGGESTION. THIS IS TO DISCILPLINE THAT KIND OF PLAYER MORE TOLERATES IN MATCH. PLEASE THINKS THEIR HARDWORK IN RANK MODE.....

THATS ALL THANKS.....

Author| Post time 2018-8-10 07:51 PM | Show all posts
HUHUHU
Post time 2018-8-10 10:22 PM | Show all posts
What's your rank?
 Author| Post time 2018-8-10 11:03 PM | Show all posts

now im gm 1...just 1 star to reach epic..but im in same rank almost 2 week because when i win then the next match i lost until lost my star.... my rank down to gm 2..im try hard to get back but need time..that is because my team always afk... not 1 but two afk..always like that...
Post time 2018-8-11 02:51 PM | Show all posts
hope only God can help you out in this matter i guess
Post time 2018-8-15 05:48 PM | Show all posts
I hope that deliberate afk should be punish severely. 1st offense should be 1 day, second offense will be 2 days, additional deliberate will result to the increase in number of days.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-15 08:35 AM GMT+8