Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 115|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] About tanks...

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-10 07:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just curious... What's the point of blue buff for tanks if they can't get the buffs anyway (maybe except Grock)? If you take the buff, your teammates will go crazy over you and keep talking trash at you. Some tanks need buffs for 50% mana reduction and 15% extra defense too. If you play the tanks that drain a lot of mana, you know what I mean. Tanks need to spam their skills just like mages or assassins to protect their team especially at early games. There aren't much mana items for tanks (even with mana boots & dominance of ice, mana drains really fast even at late games).

I am starting to think that tanks are kinda like marksman, more of late game heroes since they need defense items to be tanky. I feel like some tanks are quite squishy at early to mid games. Tanks usually don't farm and they can't take blue buffs. They usually have less gold than other heroes Whenver the battle is over, I can't receive damage as I excpected if I played tanks. Even some assassins, fighters or mage like Alice can receive more damage than the tanks (includes Akai, Hylos, and some other tanks) mainly due to their lifesteal. Especially after Oracle got adjusted, I feel like I am not taking much damage for my team when I play tanks. There are even some counter items for tanks and some heroes that can deal true damage.

Is it me or anyone consider tanks as late game heroes? I feel like some tanks need buffs on their defense and needs new items that can heal them during the battle like old Oracle (like a lifesteal item for tanks). I just want them to be tankier than the assassins & fighters and receive more damage than them.

Tanks always got blamed if they leave their teammates in 2 v 3 or 2 v 4 situations at early to mid games. They probably think tanks can protect them, tanks can save them, or tanks can receive all the damage without dying. I wish whatever they think is true.
Post time 2018-8-10 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Yes, this is what I was experiencing. Tanks are durable during late game only but I see a lot of pro gamers being durable during early game so I guess it is in the items. As for the buff, tanks don't need buff unless you need to carry the game. The mana consumption is huge in some tank heroes so you gotta choose the very right moment when to initiate your skill. In short, buffs are almost meaningless to the tanks as the burst heroes needed them early game to dominate. Tanks are not only receiving all the damage as the frontline but also an initiator of a team fight so the best tank for me is Akai and Chou (yes even he is a fighter). They are mainly an initiator and I think they don't need any rework.
Post time 2018-8-10 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Maybe your item for early game doesnt suit the enemy composition when laning? I mean, whenever i use tanks, if im laning against magic type hero, ill prioritize magic resist item first.. because mage mostly has strong damage early game..well,  things like that..
Post time 2018-8-11 01:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You have right in some points.
Hard to solve both mana regen and gold income probpem, and if you do it, you wont be tanky in the early game.

Well....personaly i gave up solving these problems. I just buy dominance ice for my ghatotkaca, thats all about mana.

Yeah. Most of the times everyone alredy have 12k gold with full items, and i have 8k gold with 3 items+boots and not able to tank the enemy. I cant last hit monsters, cant last hit enemys, no gold income. At least ill be tanky in early game.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-11 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2018-8-10 09:29 PM
Maybe your item for early game doesnt suit the enemy composition when laning? I mean, whenever i use ...

I feel like it took ages to get one defense item.
Post time 2018-8-11 06:45 PM | Show all posts
GG TANKS .TNKS R BOSS IN LAIT N MID
Post time 2018-8-11 09:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Uglygaming replied at 2018-8-11 06:45 PM
GG TANKS .TNKS R BOSS IN LAIT N MID

Depend on what do you mean by late game. Late game when everyone has full gear and tanks have 4?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-19 07:08 PM GMT+8