Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 222|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] nerf grock damage

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-10 04:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Stupid dev how can a tank deal so much damage and he immune to cc when near wall get so many buff wtf.
Post time 2018-8-10 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Well that is the reason he is in meta.
Although his damage got nerfed but i think another nerf will make him more balanced.
Also please submit this suggestion to in game customer support. Thanks.
Post time 2018-8-10 04:54 PM | Show all posts
nowadays grock is called buff robber. need a little nerf on his 2nd skill. i have been seen lots of payers using assassin emblem on grock. to be honest it works a lot , give much dmg in his 2nd skill.
Post time 2018-8-10 05:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I just hope some speed nerf on him when he is charging his skill 1 near wall.. or just remove the slow if he hits enemy with his skill 1...
Post time 2018-8-10 05:43 PM | Show all posts
He has the highest base atk in the entire game..AND HE'S A TANK. He is the new meta. We have to wait and see for the dev to nerf him.
Post time 2018-8-11 09:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just need to tweak his early game capability. Currently its Lvl 1 invade - First Blood. Wtf, not to mention you lost your jungle farm then Grock continues to harass you. Some suggestions would be :
1) Make his passive armor/resist bonus increase with level. This would make it tolarable at early lvl.
2) Nerf his early damage but remains the same at maxed lvl.
Post time 2018-8-11 11:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont think he needs nerf. There are only a few viable tanks after the removal of oracle, grock ks one of them. Btw dmp heroes burst grock down ez.
Post time 2018-8-11 01:21 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-8-10 04:26 PM
Well that is the reason he is in meta.
Although his damage got nerfed but i think another nerf will  ...

in-game support is the worst of any i know of.  it is difficult to submit and then the feedback is nearly always unsatisfying or even terrible.  
Post time 2018-8-11 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Not at all mate. The cs team is more active and response quicker than before.
Also tons of mail needs to reply. I hope you understand.
Post time 2018-8-11 03:30 PM | Show all posts
I do agree if grock got nerf the damage, he is suppose fr tank, tbh i dont understand tank like akai got nerf alot on his hp and shield, why not just nerf the damage?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-19 06:51 PM GMT+8