Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 169|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Camera Height Exploit

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-10 07:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So, apparently, most ML streamers are using this exploit. Which increases the camera height in game, hence making it easier to aim projectile type skills such as Selina's. This is unfair compared to those who has the default camera height. I think, it would be better if Moonton increases the default camera height altogether.
Untitled-4.jpg

Post time 2018-8-10 09:44 AM | Show all posts
Hi @niksnaksxd i think its not really a bug but its kind of a device extra feature using split screen where your camera height is higher than normal thing and you can see more of extra Battle ground, so its in a way called cheat. But not really the actual cheating.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-10 09:47 AM | Show all posts
@Nicky_veronica But it's unfair that only some players can have that feature. Why not implement it on all the devices instead?
Post time 2018-8-10 09:51 AM | Show all posts
@niksnaksxd that feature doesn't come with the app it comes with your device (split screen) if you have heard of it.
And yes its unfair to other's but can can always send a complaint on ingame cs so that they can fix it.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-10 10:07 AM | Show all posts
@Nicky_veronica Yes, I'm aware of that. Majority of ML players doesn't have those devices.

You mean, posting this here is not enough? I thought there are active devs here.
Post time 2018-8-10 10:17 AM | Show all posts
@niksnaksxd i didn't say that it isn't enough yes it you to decide wether make ingame report or not and yes devs look feedback given in the forums too you can just give here the feedback.
I request you don't bring out double meaning where i don't meant it.
Enjoy
Post time 2018-8-10 08:33 PM | Show all posts
it happen because the person plays with 4:3 aspect ratio that you can normally found on all iPad or they set the emulator resolution to 1280x960 instead of traditional 1280x720 16:9 aspect ratio, this is not the cheat... this is just the nature of the game chill,,,
Post time 2018-8-11 12:35 AM | Show all posts
RaihanGele replied at 2018-8-10 08:33 PM
it happen because the person plays with 4:3 aspect ratio that you can normally found on all iPad or  ...

i think, for me. the thread doesn't indicate that this is a cheat.
maybe he/she think that this is unfair. which is true for me.
he/she said exploit. for taking advantage for this
 Author| Post time 2018-8-11 08:36 AM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2018-8-11 12:35 AM
i think, for me. the thread doesn't indicate that this is a cheat.
maybe he/she think that this is ...

Exactly. People who are unaware of this doesn't even know they are at a disadvantage.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-10-19 07:05 PM GMT+8