Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 508|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] Hayabusa OR Gusion

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-10 12:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
who is a better assassin?
I need a hero for solo ranking.
HAYABUSA OR GUSION.
Post time 2018-8-11 10:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well considering you're trying to rank up - I would say Gusion because Haya is instant ban or first picked at the moment. If you're showing your unimpressive 10 Matches win rate, people won't likely give you Hayabusa, people are lining up to pick him because he's rather easy to play : press Ult - squishy hero dies, press Ult - Large minion waves dissapears. The perfect hero for solo/split pushing. Personally I think he's kinda broken.

Gusion on the other hand, great at the right hands. Ask yourself if you're up to it ? This hero handles Lancelot, Fanny, Kagura like a true assassin. He can take a great deal of damage too and survives, I checked my damage taken after match ended with Gusion, i took about the same damage as the tank 90% of the time because of his healing passive. A lot of people say Haya is his weakness but not exactly : with winter truncheon Haya can be managed, unless you're being naive and fought him where he is stronger(alone). What i think he's actual weakness is the enemy Chou or a well fed Saber/Helcurt. Any long stun or disable can be quite annoying because he has no built in shield or immunity, but its still manageable. Never really had much trouble with Haya or Lancelot.. On top of that, he brought me to mythics this season since he's not a priority ban anymore.
Post time 2018-8-10 04:30 PM | Show all posts
specter007 replied at 2018-8-10 12:39 PM
I am thinking to buy gusion for my second account for practice.

The only tricky part in playing Gusion is the timing in recalling the blades. Plenty of youtube videos are there. Check out once before you practice. Also, Hayabusa is getting NERFed next patch. Don't know how impactful he will be. GL !
Post time 2018-8-10 10:26 AM | Show all posts
For me Gusion hands down is the best assassin after Selena/Helcurt I guess. Gusion can wipe out the entire team with his AOE damage. Not to forget his mobility.
@IZxCOLD, I am surprised at how you can call a OP hero as trash. Gusion can clearly kill Hayabusa 1v1 in early, mid or late game. Ask me how? simple. Early game, hayabusa has no damage. Later in the game, Gusion can easily use Winter Truncheon passive to kill Haya. Winter trunch is the best rework item for Mage Assassins which can cancel haya's ultimate. Not to forget Gusion team fighting ability.

But to play Gusion, you need fast hands. You need to keep doing dash in and dash out without taking damage or getting CCed. It requires practice but in the end it is totally worth it.
Post time 2018-8-10 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Many people will disagree with me on this one,

But i feel like Gusion is a pile of * tbh haya is in my opinion the best choice, duo to his pretty strong ulti and mobility
Post time 2018-8-10 08:40 AM | Show all posts
Haya is better IMO. but if you have money maybe you can buy natalia she is the best assassin IMO.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-10 12:39 PM | Show all posts
karthikbn replied at 2018-8-10 10:26 AM
For me Gusion hands down is the best assassin after Selena/Helcurt I guess. Gusion can wipe out the  ...

I am thinking to buy gusion for my second account for practice.
Post time 2018-8-10 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Haya
* easier to use
* better dmg on 1vs1 as his skill is 1 target focused. 2vs1 is not recomended.
*  bad team support as he is solo 1vs1 oriented

Gusion
* harder to use
* better aoe dmg tho still deadly on 1vs1, so better chance to win on 2vs1
* better team support as his skill is kinda aoe.

Both is on ban list so if u aim for rank, u might never hav chance to use them.
Post time 2018-8-10 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Are 2 assassins that require a little practice, because in the case of Gussion you need to know the correct time to return the daggers and the correct time to launch them. In the case of Hayabusa, you need to know the time to attack and return in the shadow not to be caught by enemies.

Possessing the 2, I can say that I prefer the Hayabusa both for the easier gameplay, and for the whole set that it has to offer. Gussion is very good too, but it requires a little more practice to use it well and take full advantage of your abilities
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-15 07:36 AM GMT+8