Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 345|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Please nerf Karrie

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-8-9 04:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please, compare Karrie to other marksmen.
Karrie easily gank tank or kill any heroes in early game while other marksmen only having damage to gank after level 10.
Miya, Clint, Irithel, Moskov now are usless. Hate to play this meta, so unbalance between marksmen...
P/s: my rank now is mystic 100 star +
But it is impossible to face with karrie and chou/martis/jaw...
There are no equal to find a markman to balance with karrie.
Post time 2018-8-9 06:15 PM | Show all posts
mythic 100 to cry over a MM lol boosted nub
Post time 2018-8-9 06:13 PM | Show all posts
I eat carry and her tank early and late game....
She doesn't needs a nerf!!!!! But a buff she is so weak and squishy early game while I can do a 2 kill on lvl 2:')
Post time 2018-8-9 07:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rapster938 at 2018-8-9 07:06 PM

Oh okay, but there's hero featured by Hororo Chan namely Belverick. He can trigger his passive effect every time a basic attack strikes at him that will deals magic damage to that attacker. Of course it will function like the item, Blade Armor (deals 25% of the opponents physical attack dealt as physical damage to the attacker). Don't forget about Belverick, he might be the most difficult among tank heroes due to his passive skill.Link(s):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEMgU5njySI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7noV_q3YSc

Post time 2018-8-10 01:22 AM | Show all posts
In EA HIGH RANK, karie is the top win rate 60.1%. MLBB HAS TO HERF ANY HERO win rate over 60%.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-10 08:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-8-13 06:47 AM
pastichka replied at 2018-8-9 06:15 PM
mythic 100 to cry over a MM lol boosted nub

Lol, wanna try a 5vs5 or solo game? You are nub as never play 5vs5 in high ranking

Rapster938 replied at 2018-8-9 07:05 PM
Oh okay, but there's hero featured by Hororo Chan namely Belverick. He can trigger his passive effec ...

25% reflecting is like a joke as MM has a very high life steal... In a combat, when a tank is stunned by 2 seconds, it is enough time for MM killing. Because some of damage are not reflected such as Endless Battle Sword passive, Windtalker passive, Thunder Belt passive, Golden Staff passive.
Karrie, her basic damage not high, but she has a lot of benefits from these items and her passive skill. She is a nightmare in high elo ranking after level 6, she can easily gank almost fighters and tankers...
Post time 2018-8-10 10:37 AM | Show all posts
karrie is a tank killer. If you take that away from her, she would be even more useless. She was the number 1 MM back in season 4/5.
 Author| Post time 2018-8-10 01:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Syl23 replied at 2018-8-10 10:37 AM
karrie is a tank killer. If you take that away from her, she would be even more useless. She was the ...

She kills fighter, assassin, mage much faster than kill a tank. How are other mm? They almost disappear in this meta. I will be ok if moonton buff other mm can be as strong as karrie
Post time 2018-8-10 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Let Karrie have this moment. I would say buff all other MM instead of nerf Karrie. She is not strong, but she is unique, she is an early game MM while others are late gamer. She can outlast Tanks and Fighters, but if you're 1 on 1 with other MM most of the time you will lose. Her damage is not as painful as other MM (high burst) in late game, the true damage is her only bread and butter. If Karrie is nerf again she won't be s9 meta anymore, thats too hard for her.
Post time 2018-8-10 04:12 PM | Show all posts
as per my understandings, if you r in advantage of gold compare of enemy , doesnt matter witch mm u r using.  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2018-12-15 07:37 AM GMT+8